Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi I'm new to the cband and am preparing to buy my first system figured this was the place to find out what I'm going to need

Hi Everyone!!

My research indicates this site is a Great Place for Satellite Guys to chat :)

Hoping I can get your professional opinion on this, we are retailers, installers and service providers for DirecTV and Dish Network, AT&T's U-verse soon to be introduced in our market area, anyone had experience dealing with them as a competitor?

What should I do prior to AT&T's U-verse introduction and what effect do you think it will have on the future of Satellite?

I sincerely appreciate all responses, you're welcome to PM if necessary.

Thanks,
ExcelWithUs

Thank you. We have a Dishnetwork model 625 with two receivers and remotes for TV1 and TV2. This is the second same unit as the first one had hard drive failure after two years of service. Remote problems with TV2 is what brought me here, and I have the solution now. Stevijo

Hello, all. I saw reference to this site in the DSS Satellite Forum, and I signed up today. Satellite TV is my hobby. I have both DirecTV (HR20-700) and Dish Network (VIP622). My TV is a Mitsubishi 65731. I look forward to the great source of information available here.

Just found this site.

I just upgraded from an HR10-250 to the HR20-100S. Looks like I just missed the CE upgrade on the 19th of June.

Is there going to be another Cutting Edge upgrade for the HR20-100 any time soon? Would love to get the new white GUI and other improvements. I miss some of the Tivo features already.

Like being able to view both tuners. I used to watch two channels at the same time and switch to the other tuner when commericals were on the other tuner. Too bad.

Hello Satellite Guys

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Dave and I own an alarm company and have recently started an Audio Video company as well. I have been wiring up homes and recommending my clients to use Directv and recently decided to start getting some money for it :D. I have visited this site many times in the past for anwsers to technical questions and hope to pick the brains of all you folks even more now. I am really just gearing up for a big D* push in my local market and welcome any advise from both retailers and installers. Thanks for all of your support.

GDA Dave

hi all
Just found your forum. looks like a great site full of useful info. I just bought a Panasonic 50" plasma HD tv and hope to learn what dish network equipment to ask for when I have then install

hi all
Just found your forum. looks like a great site full of useful info. I just bought a Panasonic 50" plasma HD tv and hope to learn what dish network equipment to ask for when I have then install

:welcome

Welcome everyone.

Do you have Dish now? If not I would suggest looking at Directv too. They are going to be adding alot of HD channels starting in September.

Hello,

Just got my Neusat sp-6000 set and EchoStar8,10 and 7 is working fine. Having trouble with EchoStar 9. Not working at all. When scan it only find 16 channels and search starts at 50%. Please advice.

Good morning.I am researching the vip622 from dish and the hr 20 from direct.I now have direct tv,I am thinking of changing over to dish because of the problems with the hr series of dvrs

hey what's up guys

i'm new here, i just joined and hopefully i will be of help, i don't really have alot of experience in this stuff but i just started and i hope i can help as much as get helped lol, thanks guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts