Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi just registered on this site so it's pretty new to me.Thanks for letting me join and I hope to learn more about this fta thing by visiting your site.

Hello, I just joined up too. I have a standard DirecTV setup, and a older ADTH 8600IR satellite box that was used when The Filipino Channel was on it. I'm going to attempt to recycle that for FTA use...whether that works or not I have the 30 inch dish to hook up with a newer receiver.

Although I joined a few weeks ago, this is my first introductory post. I live in Pakistan. I need some help about my eMetabox fta satellite the memory flash is erased by me how I can reflash the memory , where I can get the flash memory software and how can I load it on my receiver. I hope to get all your help!

Thanks.
Zehri.

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I want to thank the people who run this siteand all the posters, it has been extremely helpful. Using guidance from these posts, I negotiated a good deal with D* and got a new Slimline dish, HR20 and a multiswitch. The installer made up all the cables for me, left all items needed and let me do my own install. I have the receiver up and running on the old dish (3 LNB) and will complete the dish and multiswitch this week. I really enjoy the information here and find it very valuable. I live near Houston Texas and am excited about the new HD content that is coming.

Keep up the good work.

This is my first post. I have been lurking here for quite a while. I have a Dish Network 522 and a C band dish presently. I will soon be upgrading my Dish setup to HD with a 722 and a 211. I have gotten a lot of good info from this site and want to thank all. Scott, I remember listening to you on Gary B's shows. I believe you uplinked some from Knoxville.

Hi,

I've been on this site about 30min and I already found 2 answers I was looking for! Needless to say, I'll be spending some of my free time here.

I just found out I may have to upgrade my directv equipment in order to get new HD channels. So searched around the internet and found this site. I wanted to find out as much information as possible and if someone can direct me to the right discussion it would be appreciated.

I look forward to participating and gaining as much knowledge as possible.

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum. Found a thread about an ebay scammer and now here I am. So glad I found the discussion on ebay scams. We need more of this. :)