Welcome Pack

additional comment to my post

I logged into my account and as you can see under alacarte the Latino Bonus is greyed out...can't add
Here are the alacarte items...too bad "multisport" is greyed out
Really they should allow a sports package as this package has NOTHING......and I'm willing to pay!!

I got a question for those who have the Welcome Pack.

Do you guys get the free preview channels every month? The channels that are shown on channel 102.

I remember when I first got Dish Network 5 years ago, I thought I saw a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen on channel 102 that you had to have at least AT 100 (that's what it was at the time) in order to see the monthly free previews.

yep :) (see my sig....I have Welcome Pack)

and if the channel is in HD as long as you have a HD capable receiver (and can see the sats to get it) you get the HD version too

Just had Cooking, AMC, HUB in HD
Right now have Pixl and Hallmark Movie channel in HD

Is the local Fox Sports Network available to Welcome Pack subscribers???

no
Matt posted the minimums
Also the multi-sport is not allowed either ;)

But you can sub to the Heartland Package, Outdoor Sports, movies, adult channels, even the BB movie pass

No it wouldn't be. In order to receive your Regional Sport Network, you must subscribe to the AT120+/Dish America Silver, or higher

Dish Latino Dos (which is also eligible for the HD Free for Life promo) [$44.99/mo.] also includes regional sports networks like FSN [MLB Network and Fox Soccer Channel are also in Dos.]. Dish America Silveris $49.99/mo. AT120+] is also $49.99/mo. (Note: Big Ten Network availability is by state in terms of Dish America Silver.)

This link has what channels are currently in the Welcome Pack: Welcome Pack [If you click the "Channel" hyperlink, it will put the list in order by channel number.]

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

no
Matt posted the minimums
Also the multi-sport is not allowed either ;)

But you can sub to the Heartland Package, Outdoor Sports, movies, adult channels, even the BB movie pass

Dish Latino Dos has the RSNs, and last time I checked, multi-sport pack can be added to it if wanted. Dos has ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Fox Soccer Channel, HorseRacing TV (HRTV), MLB Network, and TVG (TV Games Network).

However, Welcome Pack and Dish Latino Dos is about a $30 difference in price.

yep 14.99 a month and as Mike noted includes locals. If they are available in HD too (as long as you have a HD receiver and access to the HD sats)

no
1st receiver is included in the package. The only extra fee would be a DVR fee if you had one. Since the 222 doesn't it would be 14.99 + tax

This why I'm asking I'm surprized my brother in law is being charged $21.41 (only one VIP 222K in his account) I guess he'll have to call in,
specially if he's located in New York (guess they don't pay that famous satellite or DBS tax)

This why I'm asking I'm surprized my brother in law is being charged $21.41 (only one VIP 222K in his account) I guess he'll have to call in,
specially if he's located in New York (guess they don't pay that famous satellite or DBS tax)

If your brother sends me a PM with his phone number/account number, I can check his bill for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)