Welcome to our new MPEG2/FTA forum!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US is proud to welcome you to our new MPEG2/FTA forum! This forum is for the discussion of reception and equipment used to view MPEG2/FTA signals (Digital Free to All Signals)

I am proud to welcome someone who is considered a legend in the Satellite Industry to the SatelliteGuys staff to oversee our new MPEG2/FTA forum, and that person is Tom Taylor. If you have been around the satellite industry for any length of time you have heard of Tom Taylor, and if you are a true satellite geek you have heard Tom on such popular Satellite Radio shows like "Friday Night Live with Gary Bourgois" and the Tom and Darryl show.

Tom is also one of the nations top importers / retailers of MPEG2/FTA equipment. His website at http://www.mpeg2fta.com offers folks the latest on new MPEG2/FTA equipment. Tom will be also posting some of his specials here for SatelliteGuys members to enjoy!

I will let Tom finish introducing himself and tell you more about MPEG2/FTA. If you have any questions please ask them here!

As always posts dealing with hacking will be imediately removed, and your account may be subject to removal, so please keep the site clean. :)

Enjoy the new forum!

For those of you that have a C-Band dish, SexySat.Tv has joined FashonTV and a bunch of RFi audio channels. It is definately adult and nothing is covered. It appears to be a station where you see the girls and then can call in and talk to the girls on line. Audio level is low. Don't tell any of the little dish guys, this offers a whole new revenue stream. "Call me, I am waiting for you" it says on the screen. SexySat.tv can be found on Intelsat 806,40.5 degrees west, freq 3803, left hand circular polarity, symbol rate 27500. SexySat is in the clear. Photographhy is very well done.
Please don't call me and ask me how you can see this, you will need a C-Band dish that can point over the Atlantic. Those of you that need this type of programming had better stick to inXXXworld which is located on AMC 4. Check http://www.mpeg2fta.com for information on inXXXworld.

I have received word from Michael Kohl of Global Communications that he will hopefully be joining us in about a week.

Mike who like Tom Taylor is considered one of the most knowledgable people on MPEG2/FTA broadcasting .

We are proud to have two of the most well know and respected names in FTA technology as part of SatelliteGuys.US!

Its non DBS as in not the big 4. Most FTA is done with standard C band and KU. :)

It still is satellite, its just not DBS. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)