Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
After hundreds of hours of work, I am proud to present to you the NEW SatelliteGuys.US!

As you can see we got a completely new look and also new software!

The upgrade is now 90% complete however I am still working on a few minor things.

I will post a guide of whats new and changed later after I am finished with my work.

Thank you for your patience and support! I hope you enjoy the new SatelliteGuys.US!

Thanks for your hard work! I was going through satguys whthdrawl! Serously it looks great and is easy on the eyes.

WOW! Looks AWESOME Scott! THANK YOU for your hard work! Satellite Guys is ALWAYS on my computer, at home and at work. If I am not on it, it is in the background! I am glad you do not charge by the hour! :)

I really like the new look! Looks very professional. Great job Scott!

Great job!!
I didn't realize this was coming, and when I logged on to Sat Guys today, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Did someone upgrade my monitor while I was sleeping? The display looks crisper and is easier on my eyes!!"

Searched around and found this post - ah, that explains it!!
THANKS!!!

I have to admit, I'm color-deficient (not color-blind), but the color scheme on the left-hand side looks odd.... The "Site Sections" and "Partner Sites" have a background color that doesn't match the blue vertical bar that runs the length of the page. It causes the wording to look a bit fuzzy.

Also, the triangular bullets are a shade of blue on the blue bar. Shouldn't they be contrasting colors ??

What "submit" things ?? :D I can't see ever using those myself so Adblock comes in handy for things like that....

If you point at them, they tell you what sites they're for. I guess they'll submit the thread as a news story to those sites. One was digg, as I recall. Can't remember what the others were. One or two I'd never heard of either.

OK, so those are website's. Thanks, I didn't have a clue..... I'll go read up on it, but I probably won't see any interest? I don't have many websites saved, and my favorites list is good enough for those few.

Al

kinda wish we had a "old" version. ALso, is it possible to have the left hand thing not there all the time. Those with screens not at 1024x768 it cuts off about 1/8 of the screen and we have to scroll

kinda wish we had a "old" version. ALso, is it possible to have the left hand thing not there all the time. Those with screens not at 1024x768 it cuts off about 1/8 of the screen and we have to scroll
Man I must be a magic Genie or something. :D

Select the "SatelliteGuys Classic Look" from the style pulldown menu at the bottom of the screen. :)

Nice job, at first, it made my browser cry, but I guess you guys are still working on it, as I was playing with my UA, everything started rendering the 'right' way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)