Welcome to the Uplink Center!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The table changes are an indication of Uplink configuration changes, either already done or in the process of being done, anyway. EchoStar/DiSH Network is not as sloppy as many Uplinkers that do not care if their tables represent any real configuration.

When they do these "uplinks" how long does it take them to go into effect? I am waiting for HD in Reno and just saw this:
5262(4) - KRNV [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 02 Spotbeam ?? (NA)(Reno, NV)

It could be months, but one thing that looks favorable is the new sat at 129 with all it's spotbeams. Which channels are HD in Reno?
Welcome to Satguys.
Dan

When they do these "uplinks" how long does it take them to go into effect? I am waiting for HD in Reno and just saw this:
5262(4) - KRNV [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 02 Spotbeam ?? (NA)(Reno, NV)

Well, since it says "(NA)" the channel is not available. If it said "(A)" the channel would already be available. We do not know how long it will take to go from not available to available. It has been known to never happen.
In this case, Ciel-2 is not in operation yet That could happen on Tuesday according to info elsewhere on this site. Actually turning on all the switches and plugging in all the cords could take weeks.

Thank you guys for the quick response, I have been thinking about getting Uverse just because I don't get any of the local HD channels through Dish. I get all the normal ones in my package though.