Well, At Least Lloyd Carr Gets It Over With Right Away!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!

During the Ohio State game today one of the largest cheers was when the Appalachian State 28 Michigan 14 score was announced. Then the largest BOO was when the next score update did not include this game.

and some of you actually thought that michigan should play in the bcs championship game. my regret was i didn't see all of the game. just hope btn is going to replay!!!

for those of you with directv who missed the game, it will be re-run sunday night at 7 pm. this is from my latest email from their communications vp.

and some of you actually thought that michigan should play in the bcs championship game. my regret was i didn't see all of the game. just hope btn is going to replay!!!

Remember, most teams (good teams anyways) are no where near the team they were the year before due to players moving on to the pro's.
Most of Ohio State's offense is gone from last year (it left after the Michigan game)

Wr's Gonzalas and Hall went to the Indy Colts, RB Pittman is in New Orleans Wr Ginn is in Miami

Jimbo

O-H-I-O. I love when Michigan screws up. Llyod Carr on his way out? Screwing up the best recruiting class offensively they've had in a while. Ohh well. Can't wait til Nov. 17th in Ann Arbor. Scarlet an Grey all d*** day

The MIGHTY Michigan Wolverines!

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Do you hear that?

It's...

It's....

:eek:

:neener

A lynchmob in Southeastern Michigan screaming for Lloyd Carr's head!

A historic day in NCAA football.

The FIRST time EVER a Division I-AA school has beaten a ranked I-A school, on the road no less.

BBWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Im a Fan of Michigan and i did not thought that they Would be playing in the Championship!

I believed there time to shine was Last year where they got cheated out of a BCS Championship game and the revenge against Ohio St.!

this defense we got if very young and as i saw today its very weak!

But much merit goes to Appalachian St. too running Plays with 5 receivers most of the game.

I just hope the team can regroup from this painful lost!

Mike Hart fro Heisman:up!

O-H-I-O. I love when Michigan screws up. Llyod Carr on his way out? Screwing up the best recruiting class offensively they've had in a while. Ohh well. Can't wait til Nov. 17th in Ann Arbor. Scarlet an Grey all d*** day

Wouldn't it be great if Michigan beats Ohio State....not ONLY will the suicide rate go up in Ohio....but Appalachian State, by MOST people's logic, would in fact become the Big Ten Champ....LOL:p:D

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Do you hear that?

It's...

It's....

:eek:

:neener

A lynchmob in Southeastern Michigan screaming for Lloyd Carr's head!

A historic day in NCAA football.

The FIRST time EVER a Division I-AA school has beaten a ranked I-A school, on the road no less.

BBWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFLMAO!!! You are one sick and evil individual!!! But damn this was funny....:haha:haha:haha

Hope your doing well bud!:up:up

i didn't see all the game.....although, i'm taping rerun this morning. but the parts i did watch, michigan was CLEARLY OUTPLAYED! very poor game preparation on their part.

meanwhile, the defending champs only beat their opponent by 46 points with 9 new starters on defense.

Bo Schembeckler is turning over in his grave! Carr did not have this team ready to play. Unnecessary time-outs , two blocked kicks, and why didn't he use Hart more? This team looked confused right from the first time they saw the 5 receiver set. The list could go on forever. The bottom line is that this one os entirely on Carr and his "coaches".:confused::(:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts