Well, At Least Lloyd Carr Gets It Over With Right Away!!!

lol:D Ok Ok Ok how's this..........Michigan really sucked Saturday, do you think they will lose their next game against Oregon. Hell when ND and Michigan play each other they both could be 0-2. they could go 0-4 before they play Northwestern. And the first four games are at home, their first win could be on the road.

How's that?:D

Sorry Paul, I didn't start it....

Jimbo

gee, its monday and carr still has his job..............oh, that's right, holiday weekend!!

They will never fire Carr because of his football record. I'm hoping though that the powers that be strongly suggest to Carr that he retire at the end of the season. It's time for new blood, even if he wins the next 11 games. Outside of the one national championship, 10 yrs. ago, his record in bowl games, and maybe more importantly, against that evil empire in Ohio, has been rather dismal.

There sure is a lot of glee here about this loss. What's everybody got against Michigan, any how. It's not like we have dominated football the last 10 yrs. We've probabily lost more bowl game then we have won for the last 10 yrs.

Sorry Paul, I didn't start it....

Jimbo

Jimbo - it's alright for you to admit you're enjoying this. If the shoe was on the other foot, I know I would be. I'm still hoping that was just an abberation, and not the foreshadowing of a long season. I had hoped that this season would be the one where we got back on track against your beloved Buckeye's (What the hell is a Buckeye anyhow?) Especially now that the pain in the ass Troy Smith was gone. That guy singlehandedly kicked our ass the last 3 yrs. But Michigan still hasn't figured out how to control pass happy, running QB's. Pass defense is still as suspect as last year.

One last comment. We're have all the other Michigan fans gone? I'm feeling kinda lonely here.

GO BLUE!

It's called YOU being a LEGITIMATE Wolverine fan...and not a fair weather fan!! Gotta give you your props for that!!!:up

When they beat Ohio State, then they will be crawling out of everywhere!!:rolleyes:

Mark my words....;)

It's called YOU being a LEGITIMATE Wolverine fan...and not a fair weather fan!! Gotta give you your props for that!!!:up

When they beat Ohio State, then they will be crawling out of everywhere!!:rolleyes:

Mark my words....;)

You would think I could get tickets to the games, see as I'm the only Michigan fan left in the state. I'm still hoping to have the last laugh in this situation, the Big Ten schedule is still ahead of us. On the other hand, what does it say about the Big Ten if Michigan sweeps the conference? (Seriously doubt it, but that's why they play the games). Thanks Salsa.

They will never fire Carr because of his football record. I'm hoping though that the powers that be strongly suggest to Carr that he retire at the end of the season. It's time for new blood, even if he wins the next 11 games. Outside of the one national championship, 10 yrs. ago, his record in bowl games, and maybe more importantly, against that evil empire in Ohio, has been rather dismal.

You can always hope that he gets drunk and disorderly in a bar. :D That'll get you fired in Michigan, I hear.;)

You would think I could get tickets to the games, see as I'm the only Michigan fan left in the state. I'm still hoping to have the last laugh in this situation, the Big Ten schedule is still ahead of us. On the other hand, what does it say about the Big Ten if Michigan sweeps the conference? (Seriously doubt it, but that's why they play the games). Thanks Salsa.

Michigan and Northwestern are the ONLY schools I like in the Big Ten. I went to just ONE game at Ann Arbor.....I won't mention which one it was....:eek:

Let's just say, Michigan had a 30-14 lead with something less than 7 minutes left....and then they blew the lead and the game......:D

31-30.....!!

But I fell in LOVE with the atmosphere....it was awesome....:up:D

Michigan and Northwestern are the ONLY schools I like in the Big Ten. I went to just ONE game at Ann Arbor.....I won't mention which one it was....:eek:

Let's just say, Michigan had a 30-14 lead with something less than 7 minutes left....and then they blew the lead and the game......:D

31-30.....!!

But I fell in LOVE with the atmosphere....it was awesome....:up:D

You should try a stadium that has fans that don't sit on thier hands when things don't go the way then home team wants !!!!

Gee, I sound like Joe Lewis Arena !!!

Jimbo

One last comment. We're have all the other Michigan fans gone? I'm feeling kinda lonely here.

GO BLUE!

Mark my words....;)

gee guys im still here:eek:!

Im not interested in this talk!

I fore shadow a historic season if our Our players set their minds into the opponent in sight!

1. First ranked team to loose to a second division team.
2. potentially first team to fall from the top 5 completely out of the top 25!
3. coming back week by week!
4. beat the buckeyes!
5. win the rose bowl!

:up:up:up:up

gee guys im still here:eek:!

Im not interested in this talk!

I fore shadow a historic season if our Our players set their minds into the opponent in sight!

1. First ranked team to loose to a second division team.
2. potentially first team to fall from the top 5 completely out of the top 25!
3. coming back week by week!
4. beat the buckeyes!
5. win the rose bowl!

:up:up:up:up

There you go....

I find it hilarious... Michigan fans, alums, and doners, are so dang arrogant that they cannot saddle a loss to a team like Appalachian State. Even losing to USC once, and Ohio State three times in the last four years is what accounts for 90% of their losses. And yet all you hear is "Carr needs to be fired, he needs to retire, its all his fault".

The bottom line is that he has the best record among all active college coaches. And you know that the next coach to come in will have some learning to do and will not come out of the gate winning the Big Ten, and taking the BCS championship... heck he most likely would lose to Tressel, and Paterno. Is that better than what you currently have?

It comes down to the entire NCAA is much more competitive than it was even three years ago, much less five, eight or ten. Just the big ten alone. It is hard to be in a section of country where you are recruiting the same talent as Ohio State, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Penn State. And if you are Michigan you are recruiting against USC, and Florida.

I feel bad for Carr. He is currently in the worse funk he has ever been as a coach, I admit that. But that funk includes his only three consecutive losses in a row as head coach, and they were too Ohio State, USC, and now Appalachian State. Two of those teams could easily be a national Champion. Do you hang a guy for that?

The Wolverine Loyalists are not doing themselves any favor by treating Carr the way they are. They are making that head coaching job a hot enough seat that very few candidates are going to want to take a chance as seeing how long they can stand the heat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)