Well I got me an LCD Sammy

Tom_P

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Well people after all the thinking I did it. I got me a Sammy LN-T4065F. Well I just analyze it for amost 2 months, looking for a better deal. Well I went to Sears, where I worked for over 10 years, and I tgalked to a friend. I didn't want to spend way too mucho money so I asked for a discount evethough I know that it way too difficult to get it. Well my friend gave me a 10% discount and I ended up paying $2100 tax included.

Why I got this unit, well the contrast ratio is 15000:1, it has 3 HDMI inputs and specially VGA input. I have an Xbox 360 with the H-DVD Ad-on. Well I can't be happier with the picture quality, the 360 games at 1080p look great. And the best thing is that the Sd DVD looks very good too. I move to a new house so I haven't istalled the DN antenas, so soon my 622 will be in use too.

Comments?

Tom

Well people after all the thinking I did it. I got me a Sammy LN-T4065F. Well I just analyze it for amost 2 months, looking for a better deal. Well I went to Sears, where I worked for over 10 years, and I tgalked to a friend. I didn't want to spend way too mucho money so I asked for a discount evethough I know that it way too difficult to get it. Well my friend gave me a 10% discount and I ended up paying $2100 tax included.

Why I got this unit, well the contrast ratio is 15000:1, it has 3 HDMI inputs and specially VGA input. I have an Xbox 360 with the H-DVD Ad-on. Well I can't be happier with the picture quality, the 360 games at 1080p look great. And the best thing is that the Sd DVD looks very good too. I move to a new house so I haven't istalled the DN antenas, so soon my 622 will be in use too.

Comments?

Tom

ENJOY!

Comments?

Tom

You didn't say what size what it was, I'm not familiar with their model #'s

The first two digits after the LN-T indicate the size in the Samsung numbering system.

Enjoy. I've always been happy with Samsung LCD's.

Well I got me and LCD Sammy

The first two digits after the LN-T indicate the size in the Samsung numbering system.

Enjoy. I've always been happy with Samsung LCD's.

We have an LNS-4095D and it's been a great TV. Does a pretty good job on SD programming and the HD picture is great. It's 1080P so, if the battle between Blue Ray and HD DVD ever gets resolved, I'm ready.

Ive been thinking about the sammy LN-T3253H LCD for the bedroom. Ive seen it marked down to around 850 dollars. Its 720p but at that size it should look good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)