Well went with the iPhone

What I decided to do instead of return is I added another line (was going to do that anyway), ordered the 4S for it. When it gets here, I will do an ESN swap, have the 4S on my line, and the 4 on the new one for my mom. So yes, I changed again....lol. Still little to nothing out of pocket. :D
told you people it be less than a week!!!!!!

in practice no, but you have made up your mind...admit it ( I know the feeling so you cant lie) you got the itch and decided to scratch it...well my friend being a phone whore like me will get you more and more itchy...

Oh it is ordered, I just dont have it in hand. :D

stuart628 said:
in practice no, but you have made up your mind...admit it ( I know the feeling so you cant lie) you got the itch and decided to scratch it...well my friend being a phone whore like me will get you more and more itchy...

I think there are ointments for that. And probably anti-biotics. ;)

I think there are ointments for that. And probably anti-biopics. ;)

I think there are spell checks for that as well :D lol....I do have to say this, I have kept my iphone 4 and never gotten rid of it, also There is another BIG positive to apple that no one has talked to and that is if you are into rooting and jailbreaking phones it is A LOT harder to ruin a apple phone compared to android, heck android phones brick themselves sometimes in just normal usage where as iphones you can pretty much restore them out of any old state.

I think there are spell checks for that as well :D lol....I do have to say this, I have kept my iphone 4 and never gotten rid of it, also There is another BIG positive to apple that no one has talked to and that is if you are into rooting and jailbreaking phones it is A LOT harder to ruin a apple phone compared to android, heck android phones brick themselves sometimes in just normal usage where as iphones you can pretty much restore them out of any old state.

Damn, auto-correct!! :)

The 4s is active and running.
Took a little doing to get it activated as I brought it to the office, and am not under a Verizon tower here, so *228 wouldnt work. Had to drive up the road, but got it done.

We going by buy date or activation?

I think the rules said the "moment msmith198025's iPhone 4S makes it first blip on his chosen network". Or words to that effect. Unless, of course, you were privy to who chose what dates. In that case you and I split the money.

To get your reward, you need to drive to Mississippi, spend a night in a cabin deep in the woods, and watch reruns of Alabama football games over and over... oh and the reward... a six pack. :)

rockymtnhigh said:
To get your reward, you need to drive to Mississippi, spend a night in a cabin deep in the woods, and watch reruns of Alabama football games over and over... oh and the reward... a six pack. :)

I'm still not invited. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)