Well went with the iPhone

I came THIS close to staying with the WP7 platform, but just wasnt sold on that particular model. It may have been fine, and I know the os is great, but I figured for now, I would go iOS (coupled with the ipad).

I will definitely look at wp7 again when I go to change phones next time.
This was strictly a carrier issue based change.

When? Next week?

For curiosities sake, since I ordered online, IF I decided to swap out devices in the two week period, how would I do that?
Our local super wal mart has the kiosk, but the nearest store is 30 miles away. Or would it have to be done online?

For curiosities sake, since I ordered online, IF I decided to swap out devices in the two week period, how would I do that?
Our local super wal mart has the kiosk, but the nearest store is 30 miles away. Or would it have to be done online?
wow. you don't even have the iphone in your hand and you're thinking about when you swap........
suicide2.GIF.gif
:p

Haha, just didnt want to be trying to figure out how if the time came. Seriously, can you do it at any store? Kiosk? Or would it be an online thing. Generally you would swap using the medium that you bought it, or so I would imagine, but I have never heard of anyone doing the 14 day return online with a cell phone.

I came THIS close to staying with the WP7 platform, but just wasnt sold on that particular model. It may have been fine, and I know the os is great, but I figured for now, I would go iOS (coupled with the ipad).

I will definitely look at wp7 again when I go to change phones next time.
This was strictly a carrier issue based change.

I think once you get iCloud up and running, and are synchronized across devices, your microsoft experiment will quickly fade into the past.

I do not understand for the life of me why otterbox makes cases with color for the iPhone line, but not for others. Makes no sense!
(rant caused because I got a red and black otterbox for the phone, and thats the first time ive been able to do it)

msmith198025 said:
I do not understand for the life of me why otterbox makes cases with color for the iPhone line, but not for others. Makes no sense!
(rant caused because I got a red and black otterbox for the phone, and thats the first time ive been able to do it)

Because only iPhone, iPod and iPad users are special enough to get the different color cases. ;)

tigerprowler said:
Is there a difference between the ATT iphone and verizon iphone, cuz they have a pink silicone thing for an ATT iphone 4, but it doesn't say anything about verizon's iphone.

Of course you would pick pink just like Todd did. ;)

Is there a difference between the ATT iphone and verizon iphone, cuz they have a pink silicone thing for an ATT iphone 4, but it doesn't say anything about verizon's iphone.
Not that I am aware of

ETA: It is only about $1 for the case anyway. Even if it doesn't work, it won't be that much of a waste of money. I usually order things like that with other things I plan on ordering anyway

Last edited:
It's simple economics. While there may be more Android devices out there, there aren't any that can claim the number of phones with the same case design as the iPhone 4/4s can. When you couple that with sales statistics that show that the average Android phone buyer purchases fewer apps and accessories you get a natural reluctance on the part of manufacturers to invest in the tooling needed to create new items. Simply put the manufacturers are reluctant to create something without a good indication that they will be able to sell it for a profit.

Depends on what version of the iPhone 4 it was designed for. The AT&T version had the side buttons moved just a little. Example my case for the iPhone 4S had the switch for silencing the phone just a little off from the original AT&T iPhone 4. I needed to modify the case until my new one arrives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)