Well went with the iPhone

No I don't, I kinda seen this coming after you spent time in his cabin, you must of brought a lot of ikool-aid with you for him. Once he tools me he was tired of flashing roms I knew it was only a matter of time, you brain washed him. :D

No I don't, I kinda seen this coming after you spent time in his cabin, you must of brought a lot of ikool-aid with you for him. Once he tools me he was tired of flashing roms I knew it was only a matter of time, you brain washed him. :D

Yeah, I was 100% percent responsible. :D

Dont worry I will reclaim my top spot...here is my list of phones lately...wp7 tropy, incredible 2 for two days, thunderbolt, then droid 3, iphone 4, back to droid 3, droid bionic (currently) and going back to iphone 4 for hopefully the last time as I am tired of switching and I dont need to test nfc here for work anymore. :) by the way I never did sell my iphone 4, ever, just my android phones I traded those things around like they were school lunches

Dont worry I will reclaim my top spot...here is my list of phones lately...wp7 tropy, incredible 2 for two days, thunderbolt, then droid 3, iphone 4, back to droid 3, droid bionic (currently) and going back to iphone 4 for hopefully the last time as I am tired of switching and I dont need to test nfc here for work anymore. :) by the way I never did sell my iphone 4, ever, just my android phones I traded those things around like they were school lunches

:eek: Where the heck do you get the money and the upgrades from for all of these phones?

You know, I may have been premature in crowning the new king... :D If you go back to iPhone 4 and then upgrade to 4S I think that would certainly seal the deal as king of whores. ;) :D But even with just sticking with 4, its a pretty darn tight race.

BB Tour, to Hero, to milestone, to galaxy, to Milestone x, to Milestone plus, to HTC7 pro, to Iphone 4. All within the past year and a half. If you want to go back two years throw 2 more BB models in there (and a samsung blackjack during a one week AT&T experiment)

Forgot to wedge in a Verizon Droid 1 in there right before the Cell South Milestone (Also a droid 1). I had it for two weeks (this is my second ride with verizon technically) to try before I went with the CS version.

So bring it heathen! :D

msmith198025 said:
BB Tour, to Hero, to milestone, to galaxy, to Milestone x, to Milestone plus, to HTC7 pro, to Iphone 4. All within the past year and a half. If you want to go back two years throw 2 more BB models in there (and a samsung blackjack during a one week AT&T experiment)

Forgot to wedge in a Verizon Droid 1 in there right before the Cell South Milestone (Also a droid 1). I had it for two weeks (this is my second ride with verizon technically) to try before I went with the CS version.

So bring it heathen! :D

I fart in your general direction i was talking about the last two and a half months...your a rookie...but you have potential.

isaacmorseMI said:
:eek: Where the heck do you get the money and the upgrades from for all of these phones?

Havent really spent money as you can sell and buy without cost...if you are really good you can swap out and upgrade phones and always have the newest with just investing a upgrade cost every year...by the way i am not due for an upgrade till april which i am saving for iphone 5.

stuart628 said:
I fart in your general direction i was talking about the last two and a half months...your a rookie...but you have potential.
Month per phone average for the past two years? Im sitting at 2 per And might better it with the S. lol. Maybe not. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Edit: Oh, and we arent talking about going back to phones we already had. That is amateurish, but I see how you might need to use that to keep up. :D
You DO have potential.

Last edited:
For curiosities sake, since I ordered online, IF I decided to swap out devices in the two week period, how would I do that?
Our local super wal mart has the kiosk, but the nearest store is 30 miles away. Or would it have to be done online?
The kiosk is likely run by Walmart or a 3rd party, not an 'official' Verizon location. I don't think they'll process a return or swap unless you bought it from them. You can definitely do a return or swap at the OFFICIAL Verizon store. Finally, of course, you can return it 'online' (I bet you'll pay the freight though).

What I decided to do instead of return is I added another line (was going to do that anyway), ordered the 4S for it. When it gets here, I will do an ESN swap, have the 4S on my line, and the 4 on the new one for my mom. So yes, I changed again....lol. Still little to nothing out of pocket. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)