Western North Dakota CW

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MontanaGuy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
Plentywood, MT
I read that KXMA moved CBS programming to 2.2 this week and now carries CW programming on 2.1. Does this make it likely that Dish and DirecTV will add KXMA CW HD to the Minot/Bismarck/Dickinson locals spot beam? It would be great to finally receive CW programming in HD!

Not sure how long it takes from the time a local station goes on air for the signal to be uplinked by Dish or DirecTV. Dish had WPIX & KTLA in SD which have been removed given the Tribune dispute, and DirecTV only has CW SD distant feeds available (from Washington DC and San Diego I think). Fingers crossed CW HD will finally be available on Dish and DirecTV in this market!

I read that KXMA moved CBS programming to 2.2 this week and now carries CW programming on 2.1. Does this make it likely that Dish and DirecTV will add KXMA CW HD to the Minot/Bismarck/Dickinson locals spot beam? It would be great to finally receive CW programming in HD!

Not sure how long it takes from the time a local station goes on air for the signal to be uplinked by Dish or DirecTV. Dish had WPIX & KTLA in SD which have been removed given the Tribune dispute, and DirecTV only has CW SD distant feeds available (from Washington DC and San Diego I think). Fingers crossed CW HD will finally be available on Dish and DirecTV in this market!

I will forward your comments for the programming request for DISH.

I'm seeing previews for this channel all over my local CBS station KXMB 12 so hopefully I see it appear in my guide soon.

KXMA when into *TEST mode in data steam recorded yesterday.
Often but not guaranteed , channel may go live mid next week.

Doctor j

Thanks for the heads up, Doctor J! I checked Wednesday and there it was on channel 2. Still receiving DC CW in the distant channels area as well in SD, but disappeared in the locals section.

Don't know how you find out about these things ahead of time, but glad you do!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts