WFSB HD problems tonight around 9-10pm est

Ya I had problems last night also? I thought it might be the weather. My 61.5 dish is in a bad position and have trouble when the the weather isn't the best. Don't know if it was raing then didn't look out the window.:D Have been debating about moving 61.5 dish but selling my house I'll just deal w/ it for the time being. Hoping to be in a new house sooner than later. I really hope the new house has a good line of site, would REALLY be upset if I had to drop E*. Time are godd for us E* subs here in CT.:D

Ya I had problems last night also? I thought it might be the weather. My 61.5 dish is in a bad position and have trouble when the the weather isn't the best. Don't know if it was raing then didn't look out the window.:D Have been debating about moving 61.5 dish but selling my house I'll just deal w/ it for the time being. Hoping to be in a new house sooner than later. I really hope the new house has a good line of site, would REALLY be upset if I had to drop E*. Time are godd for us E* subs here in CT.:D

Unless of course you like to watch FOX... :( *sigh*

I had problems with WVIT 30 last night about 10:30 watching L&O. Audio dropouts and white artifacting on the screen. I switched back and forth to OTA and there were no problems there.....

yeah later in the night when we watched the news at 11.00 on wvit same thing but not as bad as wfsb

since this is a new installation if I was having a LOS issue what does it look like on E* hardware? n D* when we had LOS either due to storm or new tree growth it would say searching for sat or if it happened while recording we would miss that segment of teh show, never had any picture and sound anomalies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)