WGN included on Direct TV HD list?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hump, tough to say a team stinks that is 18 games over .500

Anyway, the fact is that more HD benefits ALL of us.

Isn't WGN a "local" superstation? I live in CT, so unless I get a special or bigger package I likely won't be getting that, right?

Isn't WGN a "local" superstation? I live in CT, so unless I get a special or bigger package I likely won't be getting that, right?

There is the local WGN that is a CW affiliate.

WGN America is the national. That is the one that is on Dish.

Then, late this year or early next, they will launch D12. That will bring capacity to 200 national HD and 1500 local HD (spotbeam) sometime in 2009.

I'm still curious on the technical details on where D12 is going and what bandwidth it will provide. New LNB required?

I'm still curious on the technical details on where D12 is going and what bandwidth it will provide. New LNB required?

Good question since D*'s not said anything execpt that the plan to launch it in 2009. All I've seen is that D12 is a mirror of D10 and D11.

There si no such thing. WGN is nota superstation at all but the 5 superstations are available nationwide----unless a local station demands syndicated exclusivity.

You should get it now on channel 307. It's not hd yet, though.

Yes - they are developing a slimline 3.

Believed that it will cover just 99/101/103, and the 110 / 119 satellites may become use for internationals, locals, other stuff.

Many installs may use just 99/101/103 on a slimline 3.

I think very late 2008 or in 2009 before we see this dish. Mid 2009 before D12.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts