What am I missing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cali_cris

Original poster
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
I have a sd dish, and no swm... currently have a d12 and works great, but when I tried to replace with a R16 just got seach for signal... any ideas.. is there a filter or adapter I need?

I have a sd dish, and no swm... currently have a d12 and works great, but when I tried to replace with a R16 just got seach for signal... any ideas.. is there a filter or adapter I need?
A professional installation?

: welcome to Satelliteguys TermiNader!
What are your signal strengths with the D12? Are you certain the R16 is working properly?

With a non-SWM system the r16 needs a cable from the dish to each of the tuners; if you only have one connected you will get searching for signal.

With a non-SWM system the r16 needs a cable from the dish to each of the tuners; if you only have one connected you will get searching for signal.
Can he change to single tuner in the menu before completing the setup?

Status
Please reply by conversation.