What antenna and LNB is this??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RLXFXR

Original poster
Feb 10, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Can anyone tell which antenna and LNB this is? This is the setup currently installed at the cabin I just purchased. Hoping that I can just purchase a Wally receiver and plug it in W/ the $7 outdoor added plan.

227B0CA7-C46E-4A17-A36E-EAB9550405E7.jpeg

It would help if you told us where (city/state) the cabin is...as location matters as to what kind of dish (E/W arc) it might be.
But from the looks of it, it appears to be an Eastern Arc dish w/twin LNB, that only sees 61.5 & 72.7...not sure if it's a DPP or Hybrid type?

It would help if you told us where (city/state) the cabin is...as location matters as to what kind of dish (E/W arc) it might be.
But from the looks of it, it appears to be an Eastern Arc dish w/twin LNB, that only sees 61.5 & 72.7...not sure if it's a DPP or Hybrid type?
Sorry, it’s in central PA. Any chance it’ll work w/ a Wally receiver?

It seems like it should, give it a try. If not you can replace it with the 1000.2 recommended to you in the other thread.
Thanks! I’m guessing that it’s already properly aligned. The 1000.2 is the “dish” correct? LNB is the thing at the end of the antenna.

Thats an eastern arc setup..PA locals are on the eastern arc so you should receive locals if you do now with dish..I would use dish chat to activate the new receiver.. DON'T tell them it's for a cabin.All you need is your account number, receiver number and smartcard number when you activate with dish chat.

Reactions: RLXFXR and TheKrell
Should work, looks like a 1000.4 dish with a 1000.2 eastern arc lnb. Signal might not be great but should work

I have one of these and it works great even during modest rain. My tech removed the 1000.4 EA LNB and put on a hybrid. He may have used a nibble tool on the yoke; I didn't see that happening so I am unsure. Or are you talking about that white dielectric material on the dish itself?

• Haha
Reactions: NEHUSKRS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts