What Are the Mets Thinking?

You know what . . . I forgot about that s*&t . . . you're right; mets let willie fly out, if memory serves me correctly, he managed that night and around 1 a.m. back at the hotel minaya fired him . . . you're right. . . . the baseball gods are angry!

Yeah, I would say don't give up hope yet. I feel many of the things you do. I thought it was horrid how Willie was treated, but the history books will show that he ended up doing the right thing. Regardless of what people think - it was just simply handled so poorly and Omar's reasoning was ridiculous (that he didn't want Willie to find out from other sources). It was a really dark moment for the Mets. It was plain ugly.

Anyway, that being said and being where we are, I personally do not think Perez is a $30Million/3Yr pitcher. First of all - too long of a contract. Second, way too much money in my eyes for someone that can barely pitch out of the 5th inning and is way too inconsistent. He can be lights out one day, and last 2/3 inning the next outing. Anyway, just my personal opinion. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts