What are these channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
In my guide I can see SHO3HD and EXTRHD. They seem to be part of a package but I cannot find any info on them on the Directv site. I searched this forum and found nothing about them either. I don't subscribe to any of the Premium movie packages but I still see these 2 in my "what I can get" list.

They are the newest Showtime hd channels that were launched last month.

Can you view these channels when you tune to them or are they just in the what I get list??

No, can't get any picture, just the "not subscribed" message. I figured that was it but they are not listed in the Showtime lineup on DirecTV site.

In my guide I can see SHO3HD and EXTRHD. They seem to be part of a package but I cannot find any info on them on the Directv site. I searched this forum and found nothing about them either. I don't subscribe to any of the Premium movie packages but I still see these 2 in my "what I can get" list.

They are simply part of the Showtime pkg & of course, just like the HD versions of SHOW & SHO2. And you can't always believe your CIG list, obviously - they are still working out bugs in it... ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.