What are you doing on Super Sunday?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
I've always loved Super Bowl parties and watching the game with a ton of people, with one exception..........when the Patriots are playing. I'm just too intense and into the game when the Pats are involved. This year I'm hosting four of my closest friends (and fellow rabid Pats fans) at my house. Hell, even my wife won't be home (not much of a football fan), and my daughter goes to school up in New Hampshire where she'll be watching the game with her fellow dormmates.

I'm putting together a menu that consists of chili, jambalaya, hot Italian sausage and my famous chicken kabob calzones! And of course, the heinekens will be flowing! :)

No plans really.
My niece has a birthday party that evening at Chucky Cheese 40 miles away. Doubt I go though, I told my sister that they might as well have done it on a thursday, since a sunday night is still a weeknight as far as work is concerned.

Ill probably watch the game, but I am not making any special plans for it.

Lost my interest in going to big parties years ago.Too many know it alls who want to explain every play and too many casual fans who become experts that day. I'll sit at home with my wife in our sun room bar and watch in HD. Beer and food is much cheaper.No lines for the bath room.and when the game is over, I am already home. Shrimp,meatballs,wings and chili should get me through the pregame and actual game.

As a Raven fan, I wish my team was there, but since they are not, I just hope it is a good game. Good Luck to all the Giant and Patriot fans on these boards.

Visiting Columbus over the weekend and plan on coming back early Sunday afternoon. Plans are still very much still up in the air, although we won't have the time to host or cook this year. Someone else can do that for a change.

Sister and her hubby are sleeping over. Celebrating my folks anniversary on Saturday then finish off with a nice breakfast Sunday morning. Then off they go. Just me and the wife grilling,eating and watching the superbowl. She loves football too!

No parties this year, just very quiet but I'll have wings or Subway or something. The thing is, how much can you eat? And your right, when your in your own home you can do what you want. No lines for the bathroom and plenty of food.

msmith198025 said:
No plans really.
My niece has a birthday party that evening at Chucky Cheese 40 miles away. Doubt I go though, I told my sister that they might as well have done it on a thursday, since a sunday night is still a weeknight as far as work is concerned.

Ill probably watch the game, but I am not making any special plans for it.

Mw3 after i visit my dad?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SatelliteGuys

Semi-hosting. Doing the party at a friends house(bigger viewing area and bigger TV ...just got himself the 80 inch Sharp LCD(...damn do I hate him! LOL!) Anyways, the crowd with be split. We will have around 20 adults and 10 kids...the kids more than likely be in the pool(supposed to be pretty nice down here...upper 70s). We will have a couple of deep fried chickens...some hummus, shish-kabob sandwiches in pita bread and some added latin food.

The good news is that it is a good bunch of people and if the game ends up sucking... it will be good food and a good party.

..and by the way, EVERYONE has stated they called in for a day off on Monday.... PPPPPPAAAAARRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!

Will be watching @ home, kind of quietly. Wife will be sleeping for 3 hours or so before she goes into work @ 10PM(CST). Probably just pick up wings or sandwiches since the only decent pizza place in this town is closed on Sundays.

BillD1984 said:
I've always loved Super Bowl parties and watching the game with a ton of people, with one exception..........when the Patriots are playing. I'm just too intense and into the game when the Pats are involved. This year I'm hosting four of my closest friends (and fellow rabid Pats fans) at my house.

I know exactly how you feel. However, whenever the Lions are playing in the Super Bowl I kick all the casual fans to the curb, warm-up my vocal chords for a fanatical night off screaming at the television, and don't waste much time on food beyond the standard fare (beer, chips, pizza and wings). Oh, wait...I thought you said Supper Bowl - I love those things.

Never mind...

Rosanna Rosanna Danna :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)