What are your chances of getting Newsy TV Network in your local broadcasts areas by 10-1-21?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
As for me in Albuquerque's TV broadcast market probably on Nexstar if there to place to put them on the air.

Sending in at least 720p HD would be bonus! :hungry2 :hatsoff

How about you?:popcorn

It won’t be coming to Charlotte by then. It would likely be on WJZY as that’s who has ION on 46.6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: N5XZS
I was just flipping through our OTA channels. The Newsy promo is running on WQPX's 64.7 sub-channel here in Central PA and states it will be coming October 4th. :)

Last edited:
From look of it more likely to be on remapped ch. 4.7 instead of 4.6 on KOB-DT, they still haven't started a new subchannel that would show coming soon for Newsy.

That most of you guys in other TV markets get coming soon message, but here in Albuquerque's TV market history show we don't show coming soon message. :rolleyes:

I guess we are too lazy to promote the new Network channels for some reason. :) :hatsoff

From look of it more likely to be on remapped ch. 4.7 instead of 4.6 on KOB-DT, they still haven't started a new subchannel that would show coming soon for Newsy.

That most of you guys in other TV markets get coming soon message, but here in Albuquerque's TV market history show we don't show coming soon message. :rolleyes:

I guess we are too lazy to promote the new Network channels for some reason. :) :hatsoff

Its not a coming soon message, its a video which says Newsy is Starting on October 4th, then advertises their morning show coming October 4th, their Evening News Show coming on the 4th and other news shows coming on the 4th. It just keeps rotating around and around.

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

W34EY-D (low powered station) in Huntsville, AL area is now showing the Newsy bumpers on 38-1. It was Classic Rerun TV for a week after dropping Court TV. It sucks because I'd rather watch classic television over the news any day.

Junk channel. We don't need new news channels, there's plenty now. It's now listed as coming to one of our sub-channels, but I'll never watch it.

What news channels do you receive OTA? Here in DC, there's LX, if you count it (I don't), and if you have 3.0, the former NewsChannel 8 is on WIAV-CD, which is recent development and my guess is some kind of test.

- Trip

Is there a list of OTA stations Newsy is being launched on? I can't seem to find anything...they seem to be keeping it a secret!

It looks like Harrisburg PA is going to get it on all of the Sonshine Family Television channels at the .6 location. I have confirmed RF 16 & 21 are running the same loop that Scott posted. I assume the other Sonshine channels are running the same.

Reactions: FTA4PA
I just checked and it's the same here on WQPX 64.7 in Central PA. They had been running a promo stating October 4th but went live today. :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts