What are your favorite new programs?

Right now Bionic Woman and the Big Bang/Back to You sitcoms. Private Practice is ok; we'll see how it pans out.

But Heroes has jumped to the top of my list of favorite shows.

New Shows:

Reaper (very Smart and well done)
Journeyman
Big Bang (really got into the Class last year though)

Wait and See
Bionic Woman
Cane (might drop that after I watch last night's episode)
Life (Liked the first episode)

Waiting to watch "Pushing Daisies" tonight

S~

Favorites so far...
Back to You

Not sure of yet, but giving a chance...
The Big Bang Theory

Waiting on Premier or Have not seen yet...
Samantha Who?
Carpoolers

chuck: funnny, sexy women, good sidekicks.
reaper: see above
pushing daisies: quricky

was watching back to you but being on at the same time as pushing, i wont anymore

oh yeah, the gordan ramsey show too!

Sara Gilbert was on Big Bang Theory last ep ('The Fuzzy Boots Corollary') in a kissing scene with her former Roseanne man: Johnny Galecki. She was cast as his school lab partner so that can lead to a recurring role if the show sticks around.

Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne - Jackie) is cast as Sheldon's mother.

So far I can only see 3 eps as being in the can....is this a bad sign?

Is it my idea or does this season seem to have a huge number of ambitious new shows?

I loved the Jeff Goldbloom series where he talks to figments of his imagination. But that was canceled way to fast. Too many people couldn't wrap their brains aroun the fact that he wasn't talking to "ghosts" they were figments of his psychosis! :)

Anyway on my list of new shows:

Journeyman
Pusing Daysies (after one episode...we'll see how it pans out)
Bionic Woman (after two episodes... I always give a little more time to shows with former Trek cast -- Tasha Yar is still in security. :))

Though its over now...
THE WAR by Ken Burns was awesome!

See ya
Tony

After watching a bunch of new shows last season / year only to get cut off and left hanging.. I decided I'd only check out one maybe two new shows this time around.. So, I'm only watching Cane and Dirty, Sexy, Money and really don't know about either yet..

I don't understand why networks pull new shows out of the line up so damn fast.. They should give a new show two seasons than decide weather or not it's a keeper..

favorite new show: pushing daisies, private practice in a distant second

Bionic Woman is ok, but hasn't gotten to the point of being a favorite.

anyone else beside me watch the womens murder club? i enjoyed the first episode. of course, it doesn't hurt that angie harmon is in it either. dang, she still looks hot after having two children.

anyone else beside me watch the womens murder club? i enjoyed the first episode. of course, it doesn't hurt that angie harmon is in it either. dang, she still looks hot after having two children.

I started it, but another cop show didn't appeal to me, in spite of Angie Harmon, who looks strikingly like Ali McGraw 25 years ago.

The best of the new stuff for me is looking like Pushing Daisies and maybe Chuck. Both may well be "love 'em or hate 'em" shows.

Some good

I think Bionic Woman will have legs (no pun intended) once it gets further into the story line. As to Big Bang, one of the few shows in the past few years that makes me laugh out loud. As for Back to You, I worked in TV news for a number of years. While pretty realistic, it just doesn't do it for me. On the flip side, I probably spent too much time in TV news to make an honest judgment.

I think Bionic Woman will have legs (no pun intended) once it gets further into the story line. As to Big Bang, one of the few shows in the past few years that makes me laugh out loud. As for Back to You, I worked in TV news for a number of years. While pretty realistic, it just doesn't do it for me. On the flip side, I probably spent too much time in TV news to make an honest judgment.

I think Big Bang Theory is funny; my wife doesn't. I could not get into Back to You.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)