What causes "You do not have any titles."?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lazydogmot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
N/E Florida
Hi, we have two 722k's (L688). "1" is connected to the internet by WiFi and "2" through a Home plug. When looking in the DVR menu, sometimes one or both will have "You do not have any titles" or there will no results showing up at all. We can always find the content in "My Recordings" and "My Rentals". Right now "1" does not have any content in "New Releases", "Bolckbuster Movie Pass". "All TV Shows", etc. "2" has a full menu. Just did a hard reset, a check switch and another hard reset and still no content in those menu selections on "1". Anyone else run into this problem and could you fix it?

I had that happen to me this morning (first time it's ever happened). I had tried to filter by only seeing Starz content to be sure there was nothing left I wanted to watch before switching to HBO/Cinemax. Anyway, I simply hit the "done" button, cleared all my filters, then filtered again by Starz only and it worked fine. Maybe a glitch of some sort?

I am using the internet right now, the connection test for receiver "1" says "Broadband and Phone connection OK" and the signal strength on receiver "1" is 92. If it were an internet connection, receiver "2" would have no menu selections either but it still does. I will try a soft reboot.
I just did the soft reboot and nothing changed. Thank you for your advice.

it was worth a try....It worked for me the first time....My bet is you show no IP info which means while you are still connected to your network you have no internet...I unplugged mine..hopefully they will get the bugs out.otherwise it's just not worth the hassle at least to me

I do show the IP information (Menu/6/1/8/2) on both receivers. You are right, it's turning into more of a hassle than it's worth.
The last time it did it to both receivers and it corrected itself the next day. This time it's only on one of the receivers. Thanks again.

Called a CSR today and went through all the trouble shooting steps and they said they were sending a technical report in and that receiver "1" should be fixed within 72 hours. :confused:

this is also hapening to my 722. I also have the issue with the "789" error that has been discussed in other posts. When you call dish they have no idea. Just the same ole' unplug the receiver, unplug your router, etc. They transfer me to broadband support and they are about as helpful as talking to a csr in india.

Thank you fishman316, I was wondering if I was the only one.

Note: Receiver "1" was upgraded to software version L690 this morning and the problems still exist. Receiver "2" also has L690 and still works through a Home plug.

I had the same problem this afternoon with my 722K L690. However, when I tried again later this evening all was well. Internet was up the whole time and signal strength was around 50 both with and without the error message.

@downriver, you were correct, thanks.

I believe we have solved our problem. We upgraded the firmware on our WiFi router and we now have all the information in all the DVR menus ("New Releases", "Bolckbuster Movie Pass", "All TV Shows" etc.). No more "You do not have any titles".

I hope this will help someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)