What channels does 110 carry?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bchawla

Original poster
Mar 10, 2004
I am *so* bummed!

I have Dish 500 with a 301 receiver. I ordered the PPV event for the India-Pak cricket matches last night and they had me all setup but I woke up this morning and... NO CRICKET!

Called up Dish NW and they helped me find out that I have no signal for 110. They gave me two choices -- to try to adjust the Dish myself or schedule an appointment for someone to come a week later and cost me $99. Guess which one I chose. Unfortunately, re-adjusting the Dish did not do much for me (it was *bitter* cold outside) except losing the 119 signal.

So I moved it back to where it was and called it quits (except I can't go back to sleep). Now I am wondering two things: (1) what channels does 110 carry and (2) if I subscribe to those, will Dish NW send out a guy to fix my Dish FOC?

Thanks in advance.

110 carries the extra channels in AT180 that are not in AT120/AT60, it carries most PPV, all the sports packages (not the regional sports nets, but things like NBA/NHL), and the HDTV channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts