What day do you record the most programs from locals?

What day do you record the most programs from locals?

• Sunday

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Monday

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than one day per week has the same amount

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I don't really record much off the locals

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Lets have a little fun (isnt that what its all about)? ;)

Taking into account just your locals what day do you have the most programs set to record? Quantity of timers not timeframe (so a 1/2 hour show and a 2 hour show still count as 1). This can be any of your locals....so if you have a AM21 and record subchannels count them too. This can be series timers or just one time timers that you do on occasion. No cable channels...just the local stations that you get :)
(if you get distants those count too)

So what day is it (or do you have more than one day with the same amount).
Dont need to know what you're recording but it would be cool to hear the amount :)

edit: oh one note. If you record stuff from the national Ion feed because your local Ion isnt in HD that counts ;)

my 2 big days are Monday's and Friday's with 4 shows a piece
Sometimes there is a college hockey game on the one PBS station which would put Friday's at 5 but thats only a few Fridays a season

When it comes to the number of shows I watch, it's during the week (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday depending on the season). However, the greatest number of hours during college football and golf/baseball seasons come from recording lives sports. Not unusual to queue up 12-16 of sports programming on the broadcast networks on the weekend.

When it comes to the number of shows I watch, it's during the week (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday depending on the season). However, the greatest number of hours during college football and golf/baseball seasons come from recording lives sports. Not unusual to queue up 12-16 of sports programming on the broadcast networks on the weekend.

same here.....college football weekends (and good college hockey weekends) i can get 5 things recording for 7-8 hours at a time

one on sunday, one on monday, one on wednesday and one on thursday. dat's it.

It used to be Thursdays, but since the cancellation of one of my shows, M-Th all have the same number. On second thought, it still is Thursdays. Wish I could change my vote.

Personally, I have a show or two and that is it, outside of football season I mean.

The wife has quite a few, and they are all through the week. I am not sure what days she records the most, but I would wager that several days are tied in that regard.

Hello Iceberg,

As of this moment (36 responses) there is a rather quirky distribution to the days that the most locals are recorded. No one responded in the affirmative for Friday or Saturday. I would think that viewing of locals would go up during the weekend. The results should be interesting when the poll concludes. :yes

Friday I do record 4 things on the locals (5 if there is a college hockey game on PBS but thats usually twice a month) but since Monday also has 4 I had to choose "more than one day" :)

Saturday there is very little new programming on the locals so I could see that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)