What do I need to tell him/her...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes we dont work weekends but I have a second job and we are busy until may...but we dont work on weekends and i wanted to get it done asap haha i guess if it doenst work out i can just wait

I can't believe it!!! You are a teacher and ccould not think of scheduling on a weekend. No, you'd rather a guy come out, deal with a house/baby sitter and have to cram to get the job done....Unreal....:what

I don't understand what the big deal is...its just switching out dishes...it shouldnt be a problem at all, haha sorry I was just making sure I didnt need to know something that I might need to know or have forgotten...I want to get the hd as soon as possible and don't feel like waiting

Update

Callled dish up to make sure the tech was still coming and/or to make sure I didnt miss him somehow...csr says that the service date has been changed and i tell her there is no way im the only one that deals with the tv...csr tells me in her notes that it says it was changed to sunday may 2...I read her the convo that was emailed to me and she says she is sorry that she cant do anything about it now except reschedule for another date...so it works out that my plans to go out of town have fallen through so I tell her this friday 4/23 is just fine...

Later on that night...dish calls me and wants me to take a survey about how my tech service was today and if everything was met to my satisfaction...talked to another csr who was a lot nicer and apologized over and over for the mistake that he says was dish's fault and he made sure that my appointment was still scheduled for friday

(the reason i started this post was to see if there was something i need to know or to remind the tech when he comes out....he is only switching out the dish and was told by dish tonight it is a fairly easy service call)

You all are hounding this guy who has a adult that will be home to give a note of instructions and said he should be home shortly after the installer arrives to take a day off work for the install? He has a existing dish so it should be a very easy install, Why would he need to be home? The way I see it, Dish would have just cost this guy 2 days of vacation leave with the untold canceled install date Dish pulled if he needed to be home for this simple job.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)