what do you have for your FTA setup dish wise?

what do you have for your FTA setup dish wise?

• -C-Band only (fixed or motorized)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • -Fixed KU Band only (one or multiple dishes)

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • -motorized KU only

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • -Fixed C-Band dish and fixed KU Band dish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Fixed C-Band dish and motorized KU Band dish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Motorized C-Band dish and fixed KU Band dish

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • -Motorized C-Band dish and motorized KU Band dish

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • -all in one dish (C & KU on one dish)

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • -multiple of above (motorized and a fixed KU dish as example)

Votes: 28 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
All fixed Ku dishes, 6 listed in my signature, the seventh still in limbo as to where it is being pointed (what I want, I may not get, depends on some modifications tomorrow to raise the height of the dish). Oh yes, it is probably my last dish (for a long, long, time), I think I told my wife two dishes ago "It's my last dish." So I'm probably skating on very thin ice as far as the WAF!

I currently have the 31" motorized FortecStar dish shown in my signature, soon to be adding a T90 and also looking to secure some sort of Primestar dish from a neighbor, if he will give it up.

-motorized KU only

Winegard dish + sg2100 +pansat 3500 sd +dvbworld usb box.

I would try C Band but our yard is too small at the moment.

5 - fixed Ku dishes
1 - USALS driven KU dish
2 - Actuator driven BUDS for C/Ku driven by 2 different 4DTV receivers
3 - H-H motorized BUDS for C/Ku 2 driven by Pansat 3500s, and one driven by my Twinhan 1020a/Traxis/CS 5K. :)

2 geosatpro 36" dishes w/ universal "bullet" LNBs. one on g10r and the other on amc4. they are feeding a visionsat iv200 connected to another visionsat iv200 via loop port.

i have 2 empty ports on my diseqc 4x1 switch that i want to fill. i am going to add LNBs to the amc4 dish. ANy suggestions?

Could do G25 which has a ton of channels on it and AMC 15 which has a fair amount of feeds on it at times. Just remeber that 10 degrees on either side is the limit.

no, no g25. i'd never watch anything on it. i thought you could do 15*. oh well, i may see a minibud in my future. i need to get NBC to be complete, lol.

.75m Andrews dish with an invacom LNB fixed at G10. I didn't count the parts and pieces laying around in back of the garage. Should be able to get at least one more fixed Ku up this summer, (I've got an old 1.2m Primestar and all the feed parts) or maybe a motor for the .75.

Wife thinks I should finish the siding job before any more toys.

Regards, Eric

I have two Motorized C/Ku dishes, a 10' mesh and a Birdview solid, I also have an 84e primestar fixed on 74 degrees and a 90cm fixed on 123 degrees.

Until now...5 fixed ku dishes with multiple lnb´s... and I go for all FTA available!! (ku)

I used to have 21 operational dishes...I have since downsized to these...

8 Ft Channel Master fiberglass prime focus with dual orthomode feed...this is the main C/KU dish.

8 Ft Channel Master fiberglass prime focus for KU only. This dish is mainly used for DSNG as it is equipped with left hand drive for the Atlantic satellites west to about 101W. It has a prime focus KU feed with an Invacom dual output universal LNB.

10 Ft Channel Master fiberglass prime focus for circular C band. It has a C band orthomode feed and also has a left hand drive for the Atlantic satellites west to about 85W.

1 meter Channel Master offset KU dish to provide Challenger Teleport in Padova Italy the facilities to monitor their signal coming to the US.

1.2 meter Channel Master offset KU dish pointed at Galaxy 26 for quick looks at CBS/Fox DSNG carriers.

1.2 meter Prodelin offset KU dish pointed at AMC 1 for quick looks at NBC DSNG carriers.

1.0 x .70 Channel Master offset oval KU dish motorized with a DiSEqC controlled motor just to play with.

Dish 1000.2 offset for my 322 sub receiver (hopefully soon to be a 222 or a 722).

Many other 1.2 meter dishes remain on poles but are non-functional. Some of these are for sale...see classifieds.

Motorized C-band 10' Unimesh
Fixed KU 1.2cm Channel master parked on G10r for now. Hope to put it on a c-band mount this summer.

Hi! How does that 1.2 centimeter dish work for G10R? ;)

I'm guessing you mean 120 cm, but just in case not, what's your secret? :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)