What do you think DISH will anounce today?!

On sling tv, i read on one site that it was a single stream at a time plan? I may have missed it on the release, is that the case?

It doesn't say, or at least I can't find it, on the News Release. That would be an issue.

According to Engadget:
article said:
For now, Sling TV accounts will be limited to one stream at a time, and the company had no comment when we asked whether there would be an option for simultaneous streams per account.
That is a deal breaker. Too many other compromises being made. Will need to see where the product stands by year's end.

Can't disagree. For who they are trying to get money from, it'd be fine. It is mobile, offers ESPN, with a few other higher demand channels for a relatively cheap price.

For a more aggressive user, not so much. The press release talks about a potential sports extra package. I wonder if that would be part of the Dish World package or something more internal with FS1 (doubtful) or NBCSN.

This could be potentially exciting, though I've learned from past Dish experience that what they announce (with fewish details) never gets to the level of awesome from my or other people's anticipation. As things stand right now, they are close to offering what I'm willing to pay for at a certain no-frillish level.

Reactions: TheKrell
I am hoping it is better now. I plan on buying one, but I still want the Logitech Harmony. And I want the remote to be like that as well.

Got to admit I am not a fan of the touchpad remotes. I had one on my 922 and didn't like it. But will see how it works hands on before I make my decision.

Those remotes remind me of the 922 as well. I hated them. Surprised they're trying this again. They sound cool but it's hard to beat the current remote.

Yes, that would be limiting to me, of course for $20, for a single this would be good.

If I was single and needed to cut costs this new plan would be pretty good. The majority of my viewing is on ESPN and TBS. That paired up with my Amazon Prime subscription and I'd be a happy camper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts