what do you want from D12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Honestly, there really isn't much I need except ESPNU HD. What else is there really? I'd rather have a DirecTiVo and better software for existing receivers/DVRs.

BBCA HD, Travel HD, HLN HD, WGN HD, AMC HD, FMC HD, MSNBC HD, IFC HD and Versus HD ;)

Oh and the HBO's in HD that they said would be carried 3 years ago. :D

HBO ZONE HD
HBO FAMILY HD
HBO 2 HD
HBO SIGNATURE HD

ACTIONMAX HD
5STAR MAX HD

ENCORE HD

Give me those and Im a happy camper.

My locals.. as I'm tired of messing around with a sometimes finicky AM21 and OTA antenna combination.

Anything else would simply be a bonus.

I don't even care if they are HD locals, although that would be nice.

I just get annoyed that both DirecTV and Dish Network make adding HD feeds to existing markets a priority.. at the expense of those who don't have locals at all.

Seems like it should be the other way around. Get those who lack locals at all their channels.... even if it's standard definition feeds and then work on adding HD versions.

The locals are the only thing I miss from Dish, the fact that DirecTV has far better sports and the fact that my AM21/OTA antenna work 'most of the time' more than make up for it.

Still want them though!

BBCA HD, Travel HD, HLN HD, WGN HD, AMC HD, FMC HD, MSNBC HD, IFC HD and Versus HD ;)

Oh and the HBO's in HD that they said would be carried 3 years ago. :D

That list sounds good to me. Add in WGN like Mike said (for those Cubbies) and I'd be good with this. Need to get Versus back before April, can't miss those playoffs Directv...

Everything that Dish Network has in HD that D* doesn't.
Plus
AMC HD
TCM HD
E* HD
ESPNU HD
FMC HD
Chiller HD
MTV2 HD
More Max HD

And All the Missing Premium Movie channel that Cable and Fios have in HD.

Yea I agree with most of the posts but HBO, real Cinemax channels and AMC HD plus what Dish, Fios, and Cable carry that D* doesn't. I dont even watch those HBO channels that aren't in HD. For 12bucks I expect more than just 1 Channel in HD. East and West is the same damn channel....@ D* Customer Service Rep

Travel,AMC,IFC,Sundance,All HBO,All MAX,All Starz,All Encore. Don't forget to bring Versus back.

All that is asking for IFC-HD have you even read the thread about on avs. I had it on FIOS it looked like pure trash.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)