What do you watch besides sports?

2 HD DVR's, HR22, HR21, R15, HBO, Starz, and Showtime, total plus pack, and HD expansion. Monthly bill $110-125, depending on PPV. I record all my primetime shows on the two HD DVR's so I can watch them uninterrupted. Quite a logjam on Wednesday nights. Both HD DVR's recording two shows during most of primetime.

I have 2 HD Tivos with Charter cable(1 in the Living Room and 1 in the Bedroom) and a Starchoice 530 dvr.

My monthly bill from D*: 1 HD DVR + 1 HD Reciever + 1 SD Receiver + Plus HD DVR Package + HD Extra Pack = $93/month

Is there an additional monthly fee if I want to swap out my HD Reciever with another HD DVR? (Besides the out of pocket cost for the new HD DVR itself?)

My monthly bill from D*: 1 HD DVR + 1 HD Reciever + 1 SD Receiver + Plus HD DVR Package + HD Extra Pack = $93/month

Is there an additional monthly fee if I want to swap out my HD Reciever with another HD DVR? (Besides the out of pocket cost for the new HD DVR itself?)

Nope. One DVR fee per account.

hmmm....shows other than sports

I know some don't consider wrestling a sport so I guess I can throw that in there.
the news...I guess that counts :)
Dog the Bounty Hunter & Parking Wars on A&E
COPS
Americas Most Wanted
Steve Wilkos
Judge Joe Brown
not making new episodes but watch the reruns...Trailer Park Boys & Night Court

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)