What feed is FS-E using?

SamCdbs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 7, 2008
I was giving myself a McCarver break, and trying to keep my very limited Spanish skills going, with a few innings over on FS-E, last night. Now when it simulcasts games out of Fox's regular season package, it is just an over-dub of the regular Fox network. Same video, same graphics (in English) even the promo cards for upcoming Fox shows and interviews from the dugout (which the announcers ignore).

This was a completly different production. Generic graphics (in English) with a different person at the controls selecting different camaras at different times.

Is this some kind of MLB generic "world feed" and is so, is a McCarver-free set of announcer doing this in English (or just crowd noise, which is still better) out there somewhere?

correct. It was probably the International feed. Canada does the same thing. I can't see the FS-E feed but was the score was in the bottom right corner? If so, then it is the Int'l feed

English audio is different broadcasters...I forget who they are but if there is a feed tonight of the NLCS (Int'l feed) I'll post broadcasters info

so yes it is McCarver and Buck free :)

edit: found the info...NLCS Is the same feed but ALCS is Int'l feed with Dave O'Brien and Rick Sutcliffe as announcers

The NLCS tonight on both Rogers Sportsnet (English) and RDS (French) feeds in Canada is TBS. RDS has French language commentators but its the same as TBS (graphics and everything)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts