What FTA DigiII channels with DSR922?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrettTRay

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
'Bama
I haven't gotten around to putting up my c-band dish yet but plan on doing that pretty soon. I am also planning on getting a 4DTV receiver. I'll have a C/KU band feedhorn on the c-band dish so that I'll get the best of both worlds. My question is, can anyone post the DigiII channels that I'll be able to get FTA off the 4DTV. Will I need to at least be a sub before the FTA channels will show up in the guide? Thanks guys

BrettTRay said:
I haven't gotten around to putting up my c-band dish yet but plan on doing that pretty soon. I am also planning on getting a 4DTV receiver. I'll have a C/KU band feedhorn on the c-band dish so that I'll get the best of both worlds. My question is, can anyone post the DigiII channels that I'll be able to get FTA off the 4DTV. Will I need to at least be a sub before the FTA channels will show up in the guide? Thanks guys

Well a sub will open up more free channels so that is recommended, for free off the bat I think there are a few DCII channel not sure how many, and you will also get the analog wildfeeds, you have c/ku so this is a big plus for 4dtv free and subscription programming, though at the moment I think the only place that has 4dtv in stock is Skyvision, everybody else has a big list of back orders :)

Free digicipher channels using a 922

I know of about 15 or 20 digicipher (Not to be confused with FTA DVB) channels that you can receive free with a 920/922. The include numerous PBS, Bloomberg, Varsity TV/Canada, DMX audio (50+) and too many to name. Unlike DVB FTA you must subscribe to at least one C band service to unlock the receiver for the free channels. The best way to find the free NTSC analogue/Videocipher/Digicipher free channels that you can receive with your GI receiver is to check out Lyngsat (hope I spelled it right!). Good luck!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts