What happened to DISH Family?

Damn! I knew it was often but quarterly? It does seem like they change often...

Well the promotions are set to expire every quarter. They do not always make changes though. If something is working they stick with it. If something is not, like DishFamily, they get rid of it.

The OP has no arguement. He will run into the same problem no matter what provider he goes with other than OTA.

Family pack was created as a reasonable package for the customers of the now-defunct SkyAngel service. Pretty much all the people that could be captured from that market have been.

I think Dish Network is experimenting to see how many got the Family Package and kept it as a new subscriber, how the package worked for customer retention and how many upgraded to another package without downgrading to it again. They may want to compare that to not offering the package to see how that affects retention then add it back again later or introduce a different package.

I thought the law required a Family Package which is why Dish Network and Directv offered them?

I just called DISHTV. They are not advertising Family on the internet, but if you call you can still get it for $19.99 mo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)