What Happened To The Lexium Giveaway Review?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You say "oh Robby will work with qwert on this" yet why hasnt Robby worked with qwert on this when the original issues came up?

The only thing that I can say is that (Through PMs with qwert and on the phone with Robby) they have the same intentions (And story!) to figure the problem out. Plus they both have been extremely busy with other things and have not got together on it yet. I know that in my project bin a lot of things I want to do or intend to do gets put on the back burner for months too. :(

Dang!

This meter reminds me of a girl back in high school...
One guy says that he cannot get her to put out and everybody stays away from her?! :eek:

Last edited:
Reminds me of a girl that a buddy of mine took out on a date. He took her to a great restaurant then out to a club. They had a great time and made plans to go out the next night.

She never spoke with him again...... ;)

Reminds me of a girl that a buddy of mine took out on a date. He took her to a great restaurant then out to a club. They had a great time and made plans to go out the next night.

She never spoke with him again...... ;)

I am quite sure that when they are ready and find the time,
things will work out here because Robby is easy to get a hold of! ;) ;)

(Both of them have been busy with other commitments!)

I was waiting until we figured something out before replying to this thread, but I don't want this thread to get out of control.

I have talked with Robby and he is a very nice person, this issue is unfortunate, and when we have tried to solve the issue one of us has always been out of town.
Since both of us are located close by, Robby mentioned that he can come by with equipment to check the meter out with my setup and figure out what the problem is.

I hope and expect to have a resolution to this problem by the end of next week.

Sorry, I just stumbled upon this thread looking for information on Lexium receivers. But now I'm curious. It's been SIX MONTHS...

Well... Robby from WSI came out to visit in January and he also experienced the same problems I was having with the meter.
We tried new LNBs and different dishes, he had never seen that issue before at any other location.
So he sent the meter and data collected to the engineers and I never heard about it after that.
So that's why the review never happened.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts