what has the mos fere channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ku band has the most free channels ( largely because of the big number on Galaxy 19), but arguably the C-band channels are more desireable, more HD stuff and sports . At this point , I wouldn't want to give up either C-band or Ku Band.
:)

I would rather have one channel that had the programming I wanted, then have 10 that I would not watch. It's not the number of channels, but what programming is on them.

true Larry

I liked when Hits2Home was on KU because folks could sub with a Primestar dish and a 410...now you need a bigger dish...but its still worth it

I wouldnt want to be without either...AMC1 if you watch network programming G16 C-Band has all 6 nets from the states (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, MY)...

I liked when Hits2Home was on KU because folks could sub with a Primestar dish and a 410...

A few times AMC was unscrambled and I could point my StarChoice 24" dish and receiver at HITS and watch some great movies with no comercials. We have a Canadian version of AMC (AMC Canada) on cable now, but the movies are filled with comercials. Our Turner station, Turner Classic Movies Canada plays the movies like AMC did when I could catch them on HITS, NO COMERCIALS. I don't watch AMC Canada very much anymore, as the comercials are just too many, but do watch TMC Canada quite a bit. More stations could learn from Turner, as even a poor movie is quite a bit more watchable if it is not broken up with adds every 15 minutes. I liked the comentator that AMC had giving a little trivia about the movie to be played inside of Radio City Music Hall. I forget his name, but he always had something very interesting about the movie to be played or just played. I miss the days of being able to receive AMC when they turned off the encryption.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish size question from Newb.

Interesting toy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)