Finding what Satellite I have the Dish presently

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks a bunch finally conquered the monster an after two moves I when they to 125W AMC21.
I get close to 90% Sig. Strength and 72 Signal Quality, so I am in business with PBS on satellite. I was much more difficult to find the signal than when I got at North Ontario-Canada.
Thanks Keith and all other that gave their time an experience to get this old foggy back to Satellite.
Thanks
Here is what I get, and the one more question: These are stations from Montana, and I have being able to learn where to get the satellite schedules for Al those channels. None of Montana PBS schedules on the web shows schedule. I get a monthly guide as PBS Sustainer Member, but do specify channels for satellite.
Any clues?

Attachments

• A43C35C6-819B-4E4F-B886-FFF7772320B1.jpeg
    A43C35C6-819B-4E4F-B886-FFF7772320B1.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 85
Excellent news! Glad to have been able to help.
Schedules for the channels you are getting can be found on titantv.com
The 12183 mux are national feeds. Montana PBS (one channel) is very weak on the satellite, and it doesn't appear that you are getting it (I use to get it when it was stronger, but haven't in a long time).
To find the schedule for the channels, use the search function at titantv.com for what is listed after the channel name that scanned in:
HD01 - PBSHD (which is PBS EAST)
HD02 - PBSHDW (which is PBS WEST)
SD02 Create - CREATE
SD04 World - PBSWORLD
HD06 - PBS KIDS
FNX SD08 - FNX

HD03 is various feeds, and I don't know of any schedule available.

Enjoy!

Reactions: electronmini
Excellent news! Glad to have been able to help.
Schedules for the channels you are getting can be found on titantv.com
The 12183 mux are national feeds. Montana PBS (one channel) is very weak on the satellite, and it doesn't appear that you are getting it (I use to get it when it was stronger, but haven't in a long time).
To find the schedule for the channels, use the search function at titantv.com for what is listed after the channel name that scanned in:
HD01 - PBSHD (which is PBS EAST)
HD02 - PBSHDW (which is PBS WEST)
SD02 Create - CREATE
SD04 World - PBSWORLD
HD06 - PBS KIDS
FNX SD08 - FNX

HD03 is various feeds, and I don't know of any schedule available.

Enjoy!
Well, thanks again. Now I have a different problem. Not that serious but anoying and not sure if should be in this thread or start new one.
I bough a brand new GT Midia Sat. Receiver V7 S5X and works perfectly as receiver but she i tryied to record and insert the 1.9 TeraBites stick and try to access the menu on setting HDD or manage DVR freezes up ckmpletly that I need to pull the plug off.
Should I start another thread since is a different subject?
The one page manual es us useless (font #4) and does not address this menu at all.
Maybe I can find someone that has one like it?
It has two USB ports, one in the front; another in the back. No mention which one goes the memory stick. Tryied the fron first for logic, but both just freeze the handset. ???
7796C366-58EC-45AF-9CB9-530020E8448A.jpeg