What I´m watching now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
magnigyro

magnigyro

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
326
2
Sometimes we find interesting things for everyone in the FTA channels registered in the list!

Always I think what are watching all the FTA satelliteguys...In real time. (no feeds).

May be, a good program of NatGeo from PBS in AMC3? Magic tricks in G10R?
A good movie in G27? etc...etc..etc.

What do you think?:rolleyes:
 
L

Lak7

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2008
5,451
7
Near Chicago, Illinois
I'm watching the grass dry so I can cut it. :)
Why wait untill tomorrow, when I can get it done today.
 
magnigyro

magnigyro

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
326
2
I'm watching the grass dry so I can cut it. :)
Why wait untill tomorrow, when I can get it done today.

Very good, but not at night.... is dangerous ...better: read a book, making love... but always with a good FTA-channel on TV.;)
 
M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
334
87
Mankato, MN
watching right now?

Big Screen...copying old World Class Championship Wrestling from VHS to DVD while flipping over to Sportsman Network
Computer room...RetroJams
 
voomvoom

voomvoom

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2004
6,660
29
Lizella, Georgia Republic
Right now I'm watching Yankees and Twins on WNGS.... waiting for Unreliable Resources. Probably watch Perry Mason on KTVC after the game to fill in until Gary comes on? That is if the game is over early or it don't go past 11p.m. eastern..?
 
Anole

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
11,819
13
L.A., Calif.
Later this evening, I'll be watching NASA-TV coverage of STS-124 :)
Yea, so will I.
Too bad it preempted coverage of the Mars Phoenix mission.
Not supposed to have another Phoenix news conference 'till Tuesday.
 
M

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2006
1,987
0
About 80% of the time we watch Cubavision movies played late at night, KUIL, or ABC news now. The other 20% of our fta viewing time is spent flipping channels and watching whatever else is on.
 
truckracer

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 17, 2004
4,338
351
Charleston wv
watching paula abdul on Retro Jams G10R Ku. She was a hottie 20 years ago-LOL
 
magnigyro

magnigyro

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
326
2
The Beatles

A beatles movie in PBS montana 87W!:) Right now!
 
Last edited:
DiscoLoveGrapes

DiscoLoveGrapes

Zero Transponder Founded
Supporting Founder
Jul 14, 2005
985
143
Twin Cities, MN
Late Entry:

Last night I watched the set up of the Clinton campaign. They were using the song "I Won't Back Down."

I flipped over to the Obama campaign. They were using the All American Rejects song "Move Along."
 
magnigyro

magnigyro

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
326
2
Late Entry:

Last night I watched the set up of the Clinton campaign. They were using the song "I Won't Back Down."

I flipped over to the Obama campaign. They were using the All American Rejects song "Move Along."

Yeah! Tuesdays many feeds day...
 
chapelrun

chapelrun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 12, 2008
962
12
Berryville, VA
DayStar on G10R

Flipping channels and stopped on Somebody Preaching on DayStar - - - He is Preaching !!

Very Fun !!! :)
 
J

jbmiller

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 25, 2005
251
0
eau claire,wisconsin
watching southern gospel television on amc4 ku can't get enough of it.
i love southern gospel music plus watching nasa tv at the same time i need both :)
john
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Top