What I´m watching now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Sometimes we find interesting things for everyone in the FTA channels registered in the list!

Always I think what are watching all the FTA satelliteguys...In real time. (no feeds).

May be, a good program of NatGeo from PBS in AMC3? Magic tricks in G10R?
A good movie in G27? etc...etc..etc.

What do you think?:rolleyes:

I'm watching the grass dry so I can cut it. :)
Why wait untill tomorrow, when I can get it done today.

Very good, but not at night.... is dangerous ...better: read a book, making love... but always with a good FTA-channel on TV.;)

watching right now?

Big Screen...copying old World Class Championship Wrestling from VHS to DVD while flipping over to Sportsman Network
Computer room...RetroJams

Right now I'm watching Yankees and Twins on WNGS.... waiting for Unreliable Resources. Probably watch Perry Mason on KTVC after the game to fill in until Gary comes on? That is if the game is over early or it don't go past 11p.m. eastern..?

About 80% of the time we watch Cubavision movies played late at night, KUIL, or ABC news now. The other 20% of our fta viewing time is spent flipping channels and watching whatever else is on.

The Beatles

A beatles movie in PBS montana 87W!:) Right now!

Last edited:
Late Entry:

Last night I watched the set up of the Clinton campaign. They were using the song "I Won't Back Down."

I flipped over to the Obama campaign. They were using the All American Rejects song "Move Along."

Late Entry:

Last night I watched the set up of the Clinton campaign. They were using the song "I Won't Back Down."

I flipped over to the Obama campaign. They were using the All American Rejects song "Move Along."

Yeah! Tuesdays many feeds day...

DayStar on G10R

Flipping channels and stopped on Somebody Preaching on DayStar - - - He is Preaching !!

Very Fun !!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts