What is everyone going to watch tonight?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Just curious, what is everyone going to watch tonight, and what satellite is it on? I, will be watching Dish Network and locals tonight, as I am awaiting my new FTA system :)

stone phillips420 said:
Hockey all day all night mixture of nbc/tsn/cbc

same here
Hockey on TSN today (this afternoon) and on NBC
Hockey tonight on CBC (6PM)
mix in a little pro wrasslin at 6:00
Red Green at 8:00 and 10:00 on my local PBS (plural) and on Montana PBS

whew...busy day...

Sounds like a good variety :) I can't wait to be set up. Quincy, Rockford Files, Hogan's Heros, Brady Bunch - It will be just like when I was a kid :)

stone phillips420 said:
Hockey all day all night mixture of nbc/tsn/cbc
Almost the same. Except it's NBC/OLN.
Don't know when Alaska's (ECHL) next game is. But, whenever they play, it will/should be on the only channel left on the Alaska mux on AMC7 C-band. So I will be checking it out, from time to time, hope I won't miss it.

Al

Thought so as I can't get that bird yet "but" I will try with another dish in a location with a better line of sight to the horizon as I think I mentioned to you before Iceberg it is only about 5deg el, gonna be tough hugh.
But for now I'll have to settle for Doc Scott.

Dave

Aussie Rules Football, on MHZ tv on IA-5. Comes on prime time every Saturday pm.
If you have never seen it it is a cross between soccer, rugby, and tackle the man with the ball football.

That sounds interesting! Not sure I would want ot play that, as I would probably end up in the mud :) How about rollerderby? Good aggressive "sport" :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)