what is Muzak Encompass LE ?

sirknight115

Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
Hello,
I was giving a Muzak Encompass LE but what is it? I went to there website but it does not say that much about it. I think it is a recevier for music but does anyone know who this works? This device was being throw out! and I asked them if I can keep it and know what can I do with this? Could someone give me a idea?

Hi! I work for Muzak...To answer your question most simply, the Encompass LE is our primary satellite music delivery solution, providing the industry's largest number of programs and amazing flexibility and control. This delivery option allows for more value for our clients, with features such as automatic dayparting of Music and Voice elements, signal loss protection and an easy-to-read front panel display. Not sure what you'd like to do with the equipment, but right now we only provide the music service to businesses...we haven't extended it to homes, cars, etc for consumer. If you want more info, check out our music site - music.muzak.com. Thanks!

I love muzak's sound quality. Lots of bandwidth. At work we had it via satellite I think.
It sounded awesome. It made sirius and xm sound like "internet radio @56kbps".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)