what is orby satellite?

Mazboy

Original poster
Apr 11, 2015
north america
I just came across this Orby Satellite....who is it exactly? Is it a Dish/Direct/Shaw satellite system that is just contracting with one of those systems?

The reason I am asking is I have Winegard Travler 1000 on my RV and I would just change it to whatever satellite system Orby uses.

Orby is an independent subscription service carried on 116.8w KU band. No affiliation with other subscription services. This satellite transmits a linear polarity signal and is not compatible with the Winegard Travler 1000 which uses circular polarity.

I just came across this Orby Satellite....who is it exactly? Is it a Dish/Direct/Shaw satellite system that is just contracting with one of those systems?

The reason I am asking is I have Winegard Travler 1000 on my RV and I would just change it to whatever satellite system Orby uses.
You never mentioned that your Winegard Traveler was doing Shaw. That is a linear polarized service like Orby. If the Winegard can be programmed to point at Orby it should work just fine.

Reactions: EmCommSat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)