What Is the Difference Between Direct TV Premier & Lo Maximo Packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Hello,I am interested in getting Direct TV,but I'm curious as to the differences between the English "Premier Package" & the Spanish "Lo Maximo Package" when they both ultimately seem to be the same price. Of course I understand that Lo Maximo has Spanish programing That Premier doesn't,but what Premier Programs are dropped in Lo Maximo,& does Lo Maximo have a SAP switch so that you wouldn't have to watch "Cartoon Network" in Spanish only?

Hi. All channel are the same in regards to SAP. So it doesn't matter what package you get either in english or spanish a channel that has the SAP function will always have it.

Well I did find one major difference between the two packages,NO NHL NETWORK,nor do they have NHL Network HD in the Lo Maximo package. I guess that's a deal killer to me for the Lo Maximo package.

there is no ESPN2 HD in lo maximo, however its available in Premier

Also no MLB Network if you get the LO MAXIMO... used to have it, and when MLB Network HD debuted, I immediately changed my package to premier in order to get and see this cool channel.

Yes, there are some English channels you won't get with Lo Maximo. However, you could add a Spanish bonus pack to Premier.

On DirectTV.com select the MY ACCOUNT tab. Under the heading PROGRAMMING select ADD INTERNATIONAL and then select SELECCION EN ESPANOL. Should give you all the Spanish channels you want, for $19.99 a month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.