What is the latestest software version for the HR24 and H24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hmmm, my HR24-100 has 0x062c.

Hello RandallA,

It looks like your HR24-100 is not running the national software but other software. Did you ever hear Grocho Marx say "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know". The same seems to apply to the software as it seems to have gotten into your pj's sorry your HR24-100. :confused:

Hello RandallA,

It looks like your HR24-100 is not running the national software but other software. Did you ever hear Grocho Marx say "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know". The same seems to apply to the software as it seems to have gotten into your pj's sorry your HR24-100. :confused:

Maybe I just got a confused receiver. :D

The software is often rolled out on a staggered basis, to prevent major issues if something underlying causes problems in the software.

Your receiver won't download it until Directv authorizes it for the update.

Does anybody know what changes or fixes were made with 0x62c download last night at 4:20 in the morning

I've had 62c for a few weeks now on my HR24-500's. I think it was all internal fixes and speedups.

Channel changes are quicker now and most other functions are the same or slightly faster.

One thing is that 30skip pushes sometimes make it go to the end of a recording, or at least it does it more easily which can be very irritating.

I didn't notice any visual changes in this update.

And as usual, after the update it takes about 24 hours to repopulate many things including the VOD lists.

My HR24-500 is still getting those annoying audio drops occasionally on recorded material. I do a quick rewind and audio is back.Was hoping the latest update would help, but....

since the ox62c the setting does not show antenna just satellite. no way to program the am21?had anyone else notice this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts