what is this dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Keeping the original feedhorn would give you the advantage of having the feed that is specifically "tuned" for the dish, but I know from experience that a plain LNBF will work well on this dish. For some time, I had the Fortec FSKUV-1 universal LNBF on my 1 meter Channel Master, and it worked. My dish originally came with no feedhorn or LNB, but I was later able to find the proper feedhorn on EBay. Keeping the original feed is particularly important with the elliptical Channel Masters (the "e" series)...

I got a sg380 for this dish, hope to mount it this weekend. I already tuned it into 83 for rtv so I could put a straight edge on it and use the digital level to find the angle of the dish for when I mount it to the motor I can find the elevation again. I want to put a dual linear on it. I have one dual lnbf to use on this dish. And have to get at least 3 more. I run a single on the 1.2 for rtn as I only have a single polarity lnb on it.
I made up a 2x2 board and covered it with metal flashing and mounted 4 zinwells on it and 5 1x4 disceq switches on it. I am in the process of hooking it all up. So far all is working ok. I am only using single lnbs so far and have to upgrade to all duals.
I will post picture when I get further done.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)