What is up with the Font for the Blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I noticed for about a week or so the font on this site can be read from a mile away. Is there a reason why it is so large? How do we change it if we want to personalize the size for our own personal settings?

The text size is normal, check your font settings on your browser. (In IE select View, Text Size, the make sure you have MEDIUM selected.)

One of our members let me know using the Internet Wayback machine that one of out font sizes was still wrong it was sent to 14.5 px instead of 12 px.

I just returned that one back to 12 so you might notice a difference now. :)

One of our members let me know using the Internet Wayback machine that one of out font sizes was still wrong it was sent to 14.5 px instead of 12 px.

I just returned that one back to 12 so you might notice a difference now. :)
That worked.

Thanks.

I knew it had nothing to do with my browser as this was the only site where this was an issue.

Is it just me or is the fonts changing sizes again ? They are larger than normal again... A few hours ago, they were smaller (normal ?).

Using Safari, it sometimes is a size larger but just on the home page. Maybe one time out of 20. When it happens, it stays that way for awhile even through refreshes. Been doing it since the upgrade.

Is it just me or is the fonts changing sizes again ? They are larger than normal again... A few hours ago, they were smaller (normal ?).

I have noticed this multiple times since the last work was done. It is random and will eventually go back to normal.

The main fonts look back to what I think is normal again.

Now the font for "Join Date", "Location", "Posts" (in the upper right corner of each post) are smaller again. They're not too small for me but for some I'll bet they are

Yea I have noticed it as well,one time the font is huge the next time its normal.

Fonts were smaller (normal) earlier today and now are larger.

I'll start taking screenshots, though others confirm seeing it as well... And no, I am NOT changing font sizes or zooming the page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)