What is your current phone?

Picked up a Evo 4G LTE yesterday and LOVE IT. Android 4.03, Sense 4.0, 16GB memory (2 for apps, 10 as an internal sdcard). It also takes my 32G SDcard.

1.5Ghz Dual Core.

NICE.

Same here..got mine Saturday. Love it. Very smooth phone and looks great.

Had to fix the dumb on screen menu button that was taking up real estate on the screen. Remapped it to the recent app button.

No issues unlocking and rooting the phone. Titanium backup requires root so I needed it to bring some things over plus I need it for roam control.

I thought I was going to hate the on screen keyboard as I have had keyboards on all my devices for ten years. And after dealing with the kids iPod touch keyboards. This on screen keyboard is great though...that iPhone one is downright painful on that little screen.

I was a bit worried that a phone with such a large screen would be bulky in my pocket with a case on it. Fits fine and feels great. I have the otter box case on it...it covers up the beautiful phone but I just didn't want to worry about damaging the phone.

Have you tried out the NFC yet in google wallet? If you add the prepaid card they give you ten bucks for free. I hear it freaks out the cashiers thinking you hacked the system by putting your phone next to the credit card machine. There is a pay pass app in the market that will show you which stores have the machines to accept NFC.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

how did you do the remap? I did set up Google Wallet, but haven't tried to use the $10 yet (it was being flakey last night).

I have been using FlexT9 for ages, and love it.

you guys probably know already about this app but swiftkey is the best keyboard i've ever used. i currently participate in their beta program and the next version is going to be even better with more customizations and themes. predictability as good as always. the best imo.

you guys probably know already about this app but swiftkey is the best keyboard i've ever used. i currently participate in their beta program and the next version is going to be even better with more customizations and themes. predictability as good as always. the best imo.

I have that one on amazon store I got free one day. Might have to try it. I tried swype on this phone and don't like it as much as I used it the few random times on the epic. Thanks for the suggestion.

how did you do the remap? I did set up Google Wallet, but haven't tried to use the $10 yet (it was being flakey last night).

I have been using FlexT9 for ages, and love it.

Also have flex t9 from amazon free app of day as well. Will have to give all of them a try.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26734843

Is the remap flash. I put the viper 1.2.1 Rom on here as I liked the items it had including the battery indicator. Don't think stock had the numbers inside the battery. Dunno. My phone didn't stay stock long at all.

Just received my first phone call. Hahahah. Very nice sound quality and its not even HD voice yet.

Ah, the remap needs root, which I have not, and will not do.

Oh well. :(

Chicken :) I understand the nervousness to do it at times but it is very simple.

They should incorporate that as an option as it takes of the screen in all kinds of apps even including full screen slingplayer. Once I did it, slingplayer video fills up 100% of the 4.7 inch screen and its downright gorgeous.

I made a deal with the local manager after a run of crap luck with an Epic. And, so far, Stock is fine :).

I agree with the premise that HTC should make that an option :)

I made a deal with the local manager after a run of crap luck with an Epic. And, so far, Stock is fine :).

I agree with the premise that HTC should make that an option :)

Surprised you had an issue with the Samsung as its pretty hard to brick those due to the way ODIN works. You can always bring them back stock.

Surprised you had an issue with the Samsung as its pretty hard to brick those due to the way ODIN works. You can always bring them back stock.
It was just stupid hardware stuff, not bricked, and I did bring it back stock. Doesn't really matter now, as I'm over it, and stock has been fine on both my 3D and this one.

Picked up a Evo 4G LTE yesterday and LOVE IT. Android 4.03, Sense 4.0, 16GB memory (2 for apps, 10 as an internal sdcard). It also takes my 32G SDcard.

1.5Ghz Dual Core.

NICE.

I have the HTC One X and love it as well. The One X and Evo LTE are basically the same phone with just some very minor differences.

HTC EVO V 4G 3D on virgin mobile. 45.00 per month , 4G data from sprint, 1200 min., unlimited texting.

Ice cream sandwich. Nice phone and good deal

Not a bad deal at all especially if you live in a WiMAX area. I looked at that one before I bought the EVO LTE

Hanging on to my 50 dollar plan since I needed the roaming as well.

HTC EVO V 4G 3D on virgin mobile. 45.00 per month , 4G data from sprint, 1200 min., unlimited texting.

Ice cream sandwich. Nice phone and good deal

That's essentially the phone I traded up from. Got tired of waiting for them to send ICS to the Post-Paid folks.

It is a nice phone. But the 4G LTE has more memory. which is something I needed.

really tempted to use my upgrade on the Siii instead of the new iphone, the more I read on this phone it looks amazing...only thing holding me back is the fact that I am very nervous about upgrades to the phone seeing how its a samsung and verizon phone.

i was an AT&T customer for years. i had all the iphones including the 4S. AT&T showed me their appreciation by throttling back my unlimited data back to 24 kbs download speeds because i went over 2 gigs of data.

i discontinued service and got virgin mobile. At first i had the Motorola triumph, it was not bad but not snappy enough for me. The evo V 3D with 4G is a great phone that is snappy quick, takes screen shots, has great resolution. We have wimax and using speedtest.net i am seeing in the ballpark of 5-8 megs download and 1.5-3 up. pretty good for 45.00 per month. Coverage here is decent.