What is your current phone?

It seems too big to me, plus only a 16G model, made it a nogo for me to move from the 32G SIII. We'll see if they make a bigger one (memory wise) in 2 years).

Yeap but got a 32GB card in it just in case :cool:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap but got a 32GB card in it just in case :cool:

Put a 32gig in mine too. Kinda overkill but you never know.

The screen is gorgeous with the deep blacks. Blows the S3 away when you put them side by side. I had to type on an iphone 4 for a wifi password. Felt and looked so tiny and kiddie like. The funny part was putting it on top of my phone.

I get comments all the time at restaurants and such. People always want to see it.

Sent from a little old Note 2

Put a 32gig in mine too. Kinda overkill but you never know.

The screen is gorgeous with the deep blacks. Blows the S3 away when you put them side by side. I had to type on an iphone 4 for a wifi password. Felt and looked so tiny and kiddie like. The funny part was putting it on top of my phone.

I get comments all the time at restaurants and such. People always want to see it.

Seen u at xda.. which rom u using on ur note2

Seen u at xda.. which rom u using on ur note2

Started with that project ROM ultralight or whatever. Changed a few things and chopped bit up a bit since it had a lot of useless apk files like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Started with that project ROM ultralight or whatever. Changed a few things and chopped bit up a bit since it had a lot of useless apk files like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Stable ?? Any bugs??

Wasn't expecting this. Official Jelly Bean for the ATT S3 is now available thru Kies. Phone seems to be smoother and zippier now. Definitely liking the size of the S3, but that may change once my Note 2 is here for my business line.

Wasn't expecting this. Official Jelly Bean for the ATT S3 is now available thru Kies. Phone seems to be smoother and zippier now. Definitely liking the size of the S3, but that may change once my Note 2 is here for my business line.

Is that where you have to hook up your phone to the pc to update? My coworkers Samsung ATT phone is like that, can't remember the name. Other carriers just send through the normal Google update channels and it reboots the phone and updates.

Is that where you have to hook up your phone to the pc to update? My coworkers Samsung ATT phone is like that, can't remember the name. Other carriers just send through the normal Google update channels and it reboots the phone and updates.

Yes

ATT is supposed to be releasing it OTA, but Samsung let it go early thru Kies

Got an AT&T iPhone 5 for my work phone. My personal phone is still a Verizon iPhone 4S.

Do yourself a favor and get an Otterbox off EBay. I owned a SGS2 SR and dropped it from less then a foot on a linoleum floor shattering the screen. Put on a Otter Box Defender and had it knocked out if my hand going 4 plus feet in the air on to concrete and not a scratch.

As for phone moved to an iPhone 5. Liking it so far like other iPhones, except LTE and processor is much nicer. Now just wait in a Mophie Juice Pack.

I have an otterbox. Its a great case. I am in need of new rubber as with use it has stretched and is irritating. Still works. I was just hoping for an alternative that isn't so thick or as expensive.

I have an otterbox. Its a great case. I am in need of new rubber as with use it has stretched and is irritating. Still works. I was just hoping for an alternative that isn't so thick or as expensive.

:haha