What is your current phone?

I've been running a jailbroken AT&T iPhone 4 during 2012.
(recently factory unlocked, just for the heck of it). :)
Quite a step up from a Motorola RAZR V3i.

By the new year, I hope to repair an AT&T iphone 4S and use that.
(no overriding reason to have it unlocked)

I use the browser on it at home quite a lot.
Would estimate "lit up" time at around 7 hrs on a full charge.
An hour or two of actual phone time while driving doesn't put a big dent in the charge (screen is off).
If I actually used it as just a phone, charging every 2-3 days might be reasonable.

I can see the hi Rez screen just fine and really appreciate it.
The 5 is no wider and has no more horizontal pixels, something I'd want.
Maybe next year, when everyone upgrades to the 5S, and lots of broken 5's are around. ;)

Cant get past this Gs3, white gs3 16 gig with a 64 gig card! if windows 8 phone had more apps ( I did try them but they took away my chase deposit, and were missing other key apps for me) then I would def. try a windows8phone, but for now it seems Gs3 is the best fit for me. I am running Jelly Beans 4.1.2 rom! cant wait till they get the 4.2 roms working with a camera!

Cant get past this Gs3, white gs3 16 gig with a 64 gig card! if windows 8 phone had more apps ( I did try them but they took away my chase deposit, and were missing other key apps for me) then I would def. try a windows8phone, but for now it seems Gs3 is the best fit for me. I am running Jelly Beans 4.1.2 rom! cant wait till they get the 4.2 roms working with a camera!

You'll find something new in a week or two. ;)

I'm still VERY MUCH impressed with my GSIII. Best phone I've had in 3 years. And it's been getting updates from Samsung/Sprint, which is a pleasant change. There is at least one more, and hopefully 2 more updates coming. Good Phone. 32G phone, and a 64G SDcard. What more could you ask for?

That phone has been passed around like a cheap whore. lol. Good device though.

I'm still VERY MUCH impressed with my GSIII. Best phone I've had in 3 years. And it's been getting updates from Samsung/Sprint, which is a pleasant change. There is at least one more, and hopefully 2 more updates coming. Good Phone. 32G phone, and a 64G SDcard. What more could you ask for?

I have bypassed the update process, with a unlocked bootloader and root this thing is just like a nexus but better IMO

Today I am eligible for a new phone, but I don't want to get a subsidized phone due to losing my unlimited data plan.