What is your current phone?

BlackHitachi said:
Still have mine! It's my back up. Plus it's what opened my eyes to smart phones!

Yep. Got one for cheap as a backup. Still love this old phone. Lag and all. Lol.

Seriously glad I got it now that we are doing the swap.

Sent from my Droid using SatelliteGuys

I would recommend the S3. ..but that's just me...:D

That's great as long as you don't mind pebble blue or white, which was never in fashion no matter how badly people wanted it to be.

Sorry, but when I saw that the only option was pebble blue I didn't even bother looking at the specs of this phone.

But that's just me. ;)

BTW, my current phone is the EVO LTE and it has been great so far...plus it's not blue OR white which makes it even that much better. :D

That's great as long as you don't mind pebble blue or white, which was never in fashion no matter how badly people wanted it to be.

Sorry, but when I saw that the only option was pebble blue I didn't even bother looking at the specs of this phone.

But that's just me. ;)

BTW, my current phone is the EVO LTE and it has been great so far...plus it's not blue OR white which makes it even that much better. :D

Wait. You actually pay attention to the color of your phone? I stick mine in an otterbox.

Wait. You actually pay attention to the color of your phone? I stick mine in an otterbox.

I thought the blue looked pretty cool. But I agree my phone lives on a case. No way would I have it any other way. Too easy to drop since they are so thin now. Especially with the S3 being soooo slippery. The case makes it easier to hold and hang on to. Plus it makes the phone a little wider so you are not touching the screen since all the new phones have the screens edge to edge. Definitely not made for the typical male adult sized hands.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Getting the white Galaxy 3 this weekend. Wife getting the blue one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

JamesJ said:
Are u going to load the buttery smooth ROM?

Haha. Most likely. Gonna give it time so I can reacquaint myself with android. Although i will say this is like a new os coming from froyo.

Also got to wait for my 4g sim to activate. Playing on wifi now. Should be completely up and running tomorrow.

Well, I am rooted, and was about to get Jelly Bean, but it appears that the official will be pushed out next week to get around the sale ban. I most likely will wait for that.

Well unless it is just a spotty reception day this will be a short ride. I just activated it, and where I normally got 5 bars at home, I am getting one. with Data dropping out constantly.

I am going to give it some time, as I love the phone, but if I cant use it....well, there is no point in having it.