What is your favorite iPhone app?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
AT&T has expanded 3G coverage a lot this year, and apparently will expand a lot next year, too.

I'll go out on a limb and say the "Phone" application...:rolleyes::D

Actually not. It's a bit more difficult to use as a phone than others. No voice dialing, at least not thru the bluetooth headset. If you want to make a call, you have to pull out the iPhone, turn on the thing by pressing the bottom button, then "slide" to unlock, choose the phone app, and you have your choice of the keypad or recent calls or contacts, etc. Not difficult, but a bit more involved than just punching in a number.

Well I have jailbroken my IPHONE and my favorite apps are
cycroder---I now can make movies
Snapture---Great little photo tool
Winterboard--lots and lots of themes
Tunewiki Karoke for the IPHONE
MxTube downloadable UTUBE

I don't have an Iphone, but my favorite all time killer app for it would be the instant severing of AT&T as a provider and allow me to activate it on Verizon. :)

Navychop already answered you but if you don't like att, your other choice would be t-mobile. Frankly, I don't like att company either but would admit it is better than t-mobile. I've had them all and I agree Verizon seems to me to be the best anywhere I have used it in this hemisphere! I even had better service than T-mobile in Grand Cayman and Virgin Islands! Not necessarily the cheapest, however.

anyway, I saw a friend using an iphone with a voice dictation to text app that was very good.

you mean the one that comes allready installed on the phone ?

Yeah, I have the original release date iPhone which didn't have the current semi-GPS locator that it now does. I really don't see the need to upgrade to a 3G model with GPS when the semi-GPS works just fine for me.

my kids have the Iphone as well as myself and Loopt works pretty good to keep track of them. They don't feel like I am spying on them and if they are somewhere they shouldnt be they will get out fast to activate the App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)